20- Deja vu

"B+, not my blood type, neither my maths grades, It's my favorite quote: be positive"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Continuing on ~My Family Secret ~

I woke up in a pool of sweat

Fuck not another nightmare

~Audrey Marie pov ~

This happens every night since I moved here in New York. I've been having nightmares of them.

Every Night

Blake doesn't know about it but I'm scared that if he finds out. I'm not scared of him I'm scared that he's gonna take me to a therapist.

People be like 'It good and healthy' or 'I'll help you'. Bitch please talking to a random stranger who could possibly work for anyone yet I have to 'trust' them.

That's so funny

I took a shower and dressed in all black cause why not, and walked down the stairs going to eat.

I walked into the kitchen seeing we have cereal so I'll just eat that. Once I sit down on the island stool I started eating and thinking. Good multitasking 👍.

In my dreams that's the only time I was called Amber I am never called that like I'm never called that. Not even Blake calls me my real name and I don't call him Michael.

Where gonna start school today but that lazy potato doesn't get up until the right before I leave.

Where going to this school called Queens High school. Yeah I'm still in high school I turned 16 a couple of months of months ago.

So I'm gonna be a sophomore thus year cause I'm a late bloomer, well not really my fault.

I washed my dished once I was finished and went to wake up Blake. Once I walked in his room I saw he was already dressed and ready in black jeans, a black hoodie with a hoodie and a leather jacket.

"Morning, eat and once I'm finished changing we can go" he gave me a nod and I walked to my room.

I got out black jeans, white shoes, a grey plain hoodie with a white inside shirt.

Once I walked downstairs and looked at the time and saw that it was 7:30. Shit were gonna be late.

We got in one of the Cadillacs we bought and rushed to school.

Once we got there we didn't get the attention cause we're not related and people who are new barley get the attention so it was easy going to the office.

"Schedule for Audrey and Blake Maire please" I said to the lady in the front desk. She was on her phone and not even noticing my appearance.

"Hello" I said waving my hand at her she still not noticing me.

I kicked and slammed my hand against her desk making her fall on the floor.

"Schedule for Audrey and Blake Maire" I said coldly she looked scared and gave us our schedules and locker numbers.

Once we walked out of the office I told Blake it would be better if we go our separate ways, he was hesitant but agree.

I walked to my locker and put all the stuff I won't be needing in there.

I looked at my schedule and I have English for 1st, wow that's different last year I have bio thank goodness I don't have that.

I kicked the door open and the teacher gave me a harsh glare, ouch that's gonna leave a mark.