11- Mafia

"A knife can kill someone fast but slowly, a gun can kill someone faster but not fast enough. Yet there is one thing that can kill someone more worse than a knife and a gun...its a heart breaker, they can kill something inside you so fast you won't                            even notice it"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov~

I was in the living watching the shadowhunters when I over heard Ace talking to Asher.

"I want you to deliver this to him" Ace said handing a brown bag to Asher "But Ace I don't wanna" Asher wined to Ace.

"I. Don't. Care. You will deliver this to Leo and come right back" Ace shouts at Asher.  "Fine" Ash replies he took the bag and leaves the house.

Ace walked up the stairs.

What were they talking about? All I heard was 'give him' and 'no sir'. Should I follow Asher? Yeah I'm gonna follow him.

I went up stairs to get a jacket just in case if its cold and left the house to follow Asher.

Damnit I forgot he took his car, Wait a damn minute I forgot I put a tracking device inside Ashers phone just in case he gets lost or I can't find him.

I got a uber and followed Asher to this mysterious place.

What do you think hes gonna do? I feel like he's just gonna give some poor man money or wait no Ashers to lazy to even walk to the fridge. Whatever he's gonna do imma find that out today and I promise him that.

We got to this old warehouse and saw Asher and this guy in his thirties talking. I got out of the car and went to the corner of a place good enough to hear there conversation.

"I missed you Asher" the rando dude said to my twin "I missed you to Leo" Asher said and hugged the dude, then he passed the dude the brown bag.

"So how's your sister?" Who I guess Leo asked Asher "She's good but she doesn't know about the whole mafia thing though" Asher said shrugging his shoulders. Wait mafia thing. What mafia thing?!

"So when are you guys gonna tell her about the whole mafia thing?" Leo asked Asher again "I don't know man. Maybe when she's older?" Asher replied with a confused face. Hold the phone my brothers are in the fucking mafia!? I mean I shouldn't be surprised they always keep secrets from me anyway 🤷.

"Okay bye Ash I gotta go home to my wife" Leo said hugging Asher once again "Bye man" Asher said and went to his car.

I mean goddamn that was fast.

I went to the uber car that was waiting for me and went home. I looked in the drive way and saw that Asher wasn't home yet. I walked in the door and no one was in sight 'good'.

I walked into my room thinking about what I just heard. My brothers are in the mafia...well not only them theres Hugo and Michael but no knows that.

"Amber!" I heard someone call my name "Coming!" I yelled and ran downstairs.

I saw all of my brothers siting at the dining table looking like there in a meeting.

"You called " I said walking up to them "Yeah is this yours?" Asher picked up my bracelet from the table. I looked at my wrist and saw I was missing my bracelet.

"Yeah where'd you get it" I said walking up to him and putting my bracelet back on my wrist. "I found on the floor when I was meeting Leo" Asher said and I froze in place, how did they find out so fast or they like what detectives?!

"Amber why were you following?" Asher asked in a calm voice "I don't know I was curious" I said with a shrugging.

"So what did you hear with your very kindly curious ears" This time Damon said with a smirk plastered on his face. "I heard that your in the goddamn mafia what else" I responded sliding on a seat near the table.