14- David

"What happens when the one who broke your heart is the only one who. can fix it?"
- Damon Salvatore
--------------------------------------------------------------
~David's pov ~ (Suprise!)

I woke up with Ambers head on my lap.
I smiled at the sight of seeing her asleep. She's so precious. I put her head on the couch while I made my way to the upstairs.

I am always the silent person who barley talks. Ever since Mary took Amber that night I just stopped talking. I remember I was the one closest to Amber as a child. Whenever she cries I comfort her, whenever she's hungry I made her food, whenever she's sad I make her happy. But now thats all changed....She got more smart, more sarcastic, more talented than I ever imagined. I just wished I was there for her all those years she was gone.

I got to my room and put random clothes on my bed and went to shower.

After I did my business in the shower I put on my black play boy shirt, my black shorts and my serpents jacket that I bought online. (a/n sorry I'm a big fan of riverdale)

Once I walked out of my room I inhaled something cake like and bacon.

When I reached the kitchen I saw Amber cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes.

"Well good morning Jellybean" I said as I sat down on one of the chairs near the counter. While she looked confused.

"Oh. My. Goodness. Did David whatever his middle name is just say something?! Someone get a camera cause he just spoked" she rambled I rolled my eyes her silliness.

"Its James" I said answering her "Huh?" She spoked confused like I was speaking a different language

"My name is David James Moratti and Damons own is Damon John Moratti, Aces own is Ace Mono Moratti,Enzos own is Lorenzo Jasper Moratti, Luke's own is Lucas Olivia Moratti cause dad thought he was a girl, Little Ashers own is Asher Liam Moratti and little you is Amber-lyn Laela Audrey Moratti. Dad named you Amber,Ace thought you should be a Lyn, Enzo and Lucas asked you to be named Laela, Damon wanted you to be named Audrey and I wanted you to nicknamed Jellybean." I finished with a shrug. She looked stunned cause it was the first time I spoke a lot.

"I never knew that" she nodded her head yet continued "As a child I always thought my step-father nicknamed me Jellybean and mom said I was a useless piece of space" she said looking sad.

"Hey. Don't worry about them, they are fucking dumb to think of you like that" I got up from my chair and hugged her. She relaxed under my hug and hugged me back.

"Okay enough with the weird stuff I have things planned today for only us" she got out of the hug and smiled at me. "What do you mean?" I said confused

"Well that older brother is for me to know and for you to find out" she said putting the food she just cooked on the table and we ate breakfast silently together.

~after breakfast~

After we finished breakfast Amber took me to this place called 'Crowns' and it was like a thrift store but not.

(a/n yes she can drive Michael taught her how)

When we got inside she showed me some hats, leather jackets, and even books.

"You know Dave I never thought you would be so fun. I thought you would be quite and always mind your own business" Jellybean said smiling at me a real genuine smile.

"Thats nice?" I said making her laugh

"Come I have somewhere else to show you" she pulled me out of Crowns and drove us to this cliff and took out a blanket and 2 cups of ice cream that she bought.

"Here follow me" she gave me a ice cream and set of the place as we both sat down on the edge of the cliff eating ice cream and watching the sun set.

"You know I hope we spent time like this like me did today" she said looking at me after 10 minutes

"What do you mean?" I asked confused again "We were never close. Its always me and Asher, me and Damon, me and Luke. Never me and you. I hope we continue this bond" she said smiling again.

"Jellybean there's something you need to know" I told her. This time she was the one confused "Okay spill the tea" she turned to me.

"I'm......I'm gay. I only told you and Damon and I'm too scared to tell the others cause I feel like they would disown me" I let a tear fall down my face as I look away from her.

"Hey Dave look at me" she told me pulling my face towards her "We only been together for a few months but I am happy to tell you that the others will never disown you. I promise that they won't and if they did well, will take your man and you to ride off the sun set or we could kill me" she said nodding to her self. I laughed and punched her lightly in the arm.

"Im being honest, if they don't like you for who you are then thats there problem. You be you and I'll be me. We will forever me the Morattis if you like it or not. Were unstoppable" she finished pulling me into a hug and I melted in the hug.

"So you got yourself a mans?" She said trying to lighten up the mood while I laughed and pulled out of the hug.

"Yeah....his name is Xavier. You know the guy I always hang out with when Damon is with his friends?" She nodded "Yeah that's him" I blushed as the thought of Xavier

"Oohhhh lover boy got you wrapped around his finger" she shoved me playfully

"Shut up" I said blushing deeply

~when they got home~

Once we got home I took another shower and I layed in bed thinking about the day I just had.

I got my bond with my sister back.

I told her my sensuality.

Im in a healthy relationship.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Well thats what he thinks...
--------------------------------------------------------------
I finally updated 😅

Thank you so so much for 1k🥳🤯

What do you guys think about David coming out of the closet?🤔

What is yalls theory about the next chapter?

Do you think someone's gonna get kidnapped like the others books?😝

Pls comment & vote & follow me

See yall in the next chapter.

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 😚😘☁️