31- Lets go

"Vodka straight? No gay!"
-Harry Styles
--------------------------------------------------------------

~Amber-lyn pov ~

When I woke up I saw David sleeping right next to me.

"What the hell..." I said slowly but I shrugged and walked to my closet to get my clothes and went to my bathroom.

I always wondered how they pay for the power and water cause we shower a lot.

I took a short shower and went downstairs to see if anyone's up.

"Where's the blood from" I said in a normal voice getting a cup and getting water.

"I didn't kill anyone, I just tortured some people in the basement" Damon said leaning on the wall.

"So when you say 'people' you mean Xavier?" I said grabbing a lemon on the counter and cutting it in half and squeezing it in my water.

"Yup" he said pulling out his phone and going through it.

"I don't know how I thought he was good for him, I always thought he would make him happy" he said putting his phone on the counter and looking at me.

"I always thought something was going on with him but I should have known" I said irritated and began drinking my water.

I looked away with tears in my eyes

"Amber well find him I promise were so close I can sense it" he said walking up to me giving me a hug which I return

"I just miss him." I said tears rolling down my face. "Well find him, but if we don't I will kill who ever was involved or gets in the way" he said kissing my forehead

His phoned rang and he answered it putting it on speaker.

"Sorry Capo for the early call but we found where Asher is. I'll send you the location now" one if his guards said and send Damon the location.

"Im gonne get everyone up and get them ready" I said and ran upstairs

I went to Liam and Lilis rooms and woke them up and told them what was happening and Lili was excited to see Ash again.

Then I woke up Hugo for some reason he's staying here but I don't mind.

"Hugo" I said shaking him "Hugo" I shook him one more time

"Bebita just go to sleep please" he said taking a pillow and putting it over his head.

I pulled off the pillow and saw he had a vase full of water and pored it on him.

He screamed and just in the air like a cat. I was laughing so hard he just stood there looking at me bored.

"Okay okay. Get some men and get ready were gonna get Asher back" I said walking out of the room alive.

I'm so happy I'm still alive cause I think I saw him reach for him gun. Lucky me 😎

I went to Michaels room and heard him in the shower. That's a first.

I knocked on the door and heard him yell "what"

"When your done get some men to come with you and dress appropriately were gonna save Asher not a strip club " I said walking out laughing

"THAT WAS ONE TIME" he yelled back

This one time when it was only me and him I told him to dress nicely and this dude really dressed in an opened button shirt in a full black outfit.

(A/n the outfit

(A/n the outfit. I do not mean to offend Harry I just love the outfit and it was exactly what I was thinking of)

Then I went back to my room woke up David and went to get dressed. I dressed in a black outfit and made sure I put on bullet proof vest cause I don't want to bleed.

I made sure I kept knifes and guns all around my body just in case something happens.

(A/n outfit she weared)

We made sure everyone was ready and made sure everyone had a bullet proof vest on and kept extras in the cars were taking.

I tied my hair in high ponytail and put on hairspray.

I won't leave this house without things we would need incase someone ends up shot.

I put 5 first aid kits in each vehicle cause I will not risk someone I love getting shot for any matter.

Damon doubled checked and if everyone had what they needed and we walked outside waiting on him.

"Everyone ready? Let's go save Asher"
--------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for not updating I accidentally deleted wattpad and now I will finish the story.

If anything I wrote offended you I am terribly sorry and I apologize.

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 👊😌