18- The piano

"i never hide things from hard-core thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the. most painful truth"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Audrey Marie pov ~

Its been over a week since I have been in New York. Blake really likes it here he's been trying to get a job but it's hard to get a job out here.

I've been good, after I found out about my brothers death I found this piano in the central part of town and I've been playing there for a while now.

I walked downstairs took my wallet and a water bottle and went to that piano place I've been going to.

The lady who owns the piano and let's people play it says we have to play 10 dollars an hour which isn't that bad.

(A/n pretend what I'm saying makes sense)

Once I got there I payed the lady and went to the piano to start playing. Music is something that makes me cope with all this sadness I'm hiding deep down. I don't know it just helps me I guess...
Song- Hold me by the heart by Kehlani

(A/n the bold is the lyrics and the cursive is a flashback)

So I began playing.

Flashback:

Wasn't sure I'd be alright
Wasn't sure I'd be okay again
Didn't know what it takes like wings broken couldnt seem to fix

I was laying in a field with Hugo next to me. Ever since he called me to talk that one day we been meeting .

We were staring at the stars just admiring it with all its beauty

"You know what that star looks like?" Hugo asked me. I turned to him confused  "It looks like a star" he said laughing

"No shit Sherlock. I thought it was a Firefly" I said pushing him

We stayed there for about an hour but we had to leave before my brothers do bedroom check.

While we were climbing up to my window Hugo scratch his knee against the metal part of my frame.

"Fuck Hugo! We need to get that cleaned" I whispered yelled at him "Its nothing it's just a scratch" he said shrugging it off.

We got to my bathroom and I looked at his sore and saw a lot of blood

"I don't think I could fix this" I said with a stressed voice "Don't worry it's nothing" he said with a bright smile.

Some how you came in like the wind and picked me up good
And now I know what I had missed in thinking that you should
Just pick up the pieces help me learn to stand
Let's meet from the grounded
Use your head

"I don't think this project is going so good" Hugo said with a nervous laugh "Why would you say that it's the best out of the best" I said proudly

"Well maybe cause in the paper it says we're not supposed to use glue yet we used the whole bottle" he joked laughing "Then why didn't you use your head and think" I told him while slapping the back of his head.

He turned towards me and had his sinister smirk plastered on his face. I was about to run when he grabbed me by the waist and spinned me in the air. I kept laughing and giggling.

Me Amber giggle never.

So Hold me by the heart
Tell me I'll be whole again
Hold me by the heart
Tell me it will never end
Cause I've been gone to think that I was nothing short of broken
So baby Hold me by the heart
Help me fly again

"Amber, Bebita look at me" he said grabbing my face "You are worth it don't listen to what those girls say. There worthless, I promise you will be whole again. Why don't you think that love, you are beautiful and everyone knows it" he told me holding my hands while looking at me.

"Hugo I know you don't have to tell me all the goddamn time" I said with a groan "Your lying" he gave me a big hug.

I missed being hugged

Always read all the fairy tales
Always knew that it would come
Through the pain I convinced myself
'Its only magical for some'

"I'm tired of watching this" he threw a popcorn at the TV. We are watching Frozen for the 5th time this week.

"LET IT GOOOO!LET IT GOOOO!"I yelled in his ears

He covered my mouth and told me to stay quiet.

"You know when I was a little girl I always wanted to be a princess. Like I read all the fairy tale books and always dreamed I would be a princess."I said once he took his hand off of my mouth.

"You are a princess. You're a MaFiA pRiNcEsS for crying out loud" he said laughing at me.

"But I now I want to be the queen" I said turning my attention back to the movie.

So Hold me by the heart
Tell me it will never end
Cause I've been gone to think that it was nothing short of broken
So baby Hold me by the heart
I'll be whole again

End of Flashback:

"Amber?!"I saw Hugo coming up to me. What is he doing here?!

"Umm...Do I know you?"I said looking confused. Omg shit is getting real. Hugo is here right in front of me.

"Oh sorry I thought you were someone I knew. I'm Hugo by the way" he said giving me his hand. I took it and said

"Audrey Marie pleasure to make your  acquaintance" and walked off
-------------------------------------------------------------
I finally updated 🥳

Hope you enjoy this chapter please vote comment and follow me.

Random questions:

If you could travel the world where would you go?🌎✈

Favorite color?🤍

Bye love

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 👊🏻💯