26-Reunited

"The bravest thing you could do is be. unafraid to feel"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov ~ (Oh boy its been a while)

Sometimes the smartest people aren't always the wise.

Was I smart to come back home and start to be reunited with my family. I never have time to think of me, you know.

I always will protect those I love with all my heart yet I when I protect me, I end up being the one who's gonna die.

"Ammmbbeerrr, you've been looking at the ceiling since you opened your eyes. Also Damon called for you like an hour ago" Asher said annoying me

I love that kid dearly but if he barges into my room again. Hands will be thrown.

I went to shower and once I finished putting on my clothes I went to Ace old office which is Damons new office.

"Thank goodness your up, let's start talking about whats happening with the Germans. How they came back, even after the French killed them." He rambled but I just walled up to him and gave him a hug.

"I didn't get to hug you cause you were doing the ugly, so here's a hug" I said releasing the hug.

"Okay now let's get down to business" I said sitting down on the chair pulling out a map and a book.

"So the Germans could be anywhere, that means we have to try hard and find them. There main base is in a central part of Germany. All we need to do is find them and kill them." I said but Damon cut me off.

"But its-" I cut him off "Yes its not gonna be easy, we need to hack there security cameras, train your men to fight better, try to go to Germany without being killed....I never said it's gonna be easy. But if that's what we have to do to get them off our backs then that's what we'll do." I finished looking at him.

"Okay what do we starts with?" He asked with a proud smile

"Tell your men to meet me in the gym" I smirked

~gym~

"Okay ladies were gonna be fighting the Germans in a couple of weeks or maybe a months. I don't want you guys slacking off. " I shouted at the men. I heard one of them laughing

"Whats got you laughing at?" I said walking up to one of the men "No offense miss but you look smaller than a mouse" he said laughing and the rest of the men started laughing as well.

"Whats your name?" I asked the guy "Bruno" he replied cocky I smirked as I found and idea

"Okay guys, Bruno here is gonna show everyone how tuff he is. Right Bruno?" I said looking at him with a smile "Of course" he replied fast

"Come with me on the mat" I said walking towards the mat with Bruno and the rest of the men following

Bruno turned his face away and tried to kick me but I caught his feet and made him fall on the ground.

"Rule number one, always keep your eyes on the target" I said facing the men

He came again swinging his arm towards me showing me that he's gonna swing at my face. I grabbed his arm twisted it behind him and kicked him in the gut.

"Rule number two, never show your target where your gonna hit" I said again

He came again tripping on his leg, I slid my leg under the leg he was tripping on and before he feel I hit him in one area to knock him out.

"And Rule number three, never show weak spot or show your target your target your cocky when you just got defeated by a women." I said looking the men in the eyes.

"Someone get this rat up and EVERYONE start working or your gonna see me" all the men ran to an equipment and started working out.

"Weak" I mumbled "Wait what you say" a heard a voice said I looked for who said it and when I saw who it was. Hugo?

I ran towards him hugging him like there's no tomorrow.

"Awe I didn't know you missed me that much bebita" he said "Are you here to help or here to be cocky cause if you want to be the next Bruno I would walk away if I were you" I said giving him the look.

"Fine, I came to say that my mafia is here to help you guys defeat the Germans" he said standing up straight

"Okay thanks" I said walking away to shower "Oh no no no no. You walked away from me the other night. You have to give me a kiss" he said making kissy noises

"Nah I'm good" I said walking upstairs he grabbed my waist while I was close to being to my room and kissed me.

"You know I always wondered what it would look like to see you in pain" I said and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and walked away to my room and locked the door so he couldn't get inside.

I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on the door.

"If your Hugo you can get your ass away from that fucking door" I yelled "Umm it's David" the person said I walled to the door and unlocked it.

"Hey" I said like I didn't just cuss out the door. "So Damon wanted me to tell you there's gonna be a mafia ball tomorrow night so he's asking do you got a dress" he asked

I thought about the dress that showed up to my door and the pearl necklace.

"Yeah I have a dress" I said looking at the red dress in my closet "Good, oh okay Buona Notte" he kissed my head and walked out the door. (Good night)

Oh bloody hell, I hope nothing happens tomorrow
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed that chapter

Losts of love

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 👊😌💅