9- Hugo

"if you can't do anything about it then. let it go. Don't be a prisoner to things. you can't change."
~Tony Gaskins
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Hugos pov~ (*surprise*)

I was in the cafeteria talking to my other friends when I was Amber come in and a guy was holding her face in his hands. I ran up to them and pulled him off of Amber and pushed him onto the floor and punched him.

He kept trying to punch me back but I kept punching and punching him. I kept feeling someone trying to take me off of him but I didn't he was touching Amber and she's only mine.

I only known her for a few weeks but I have become protected over her and I've been making sure she is alright. I was pulled off of the guy and seated on a chair in front of the girl of my dreams.

"Hey I want you to be calm okay" she said holding my face so that I was looking at her I didn't notice that I was so mad.

"I want you to be calm and get yourself cleaned up alright" she said looking at me making me nod.

I walked out of the cafeteria and went to the restroom to clean up my sores. I only had a busted hand but that was all.

Its really hard trying to protect a girl and being in the mafia at the same time. I already told her the night we kissed cause all I needed was for her to trust me.

My dad cares about me but he also wants his mafia to be strong. Were signing and agreement paper so that we could be friends with the Italian mafia. I only know that they are the Morattis and that there parents died when the the oldest son was 18.

I know that they have many sons and a daughter. The daughter is supposed to be my wife cause we are in a arranged marriage. I only want to marry Amber and thats all I want to know.

"Hey bro you alright?" My bestfriend Joshua said "Yeah man I just didn't like the way he was touching that girl" I shook my head in disgust.

"Ooooo does my bestfriend have a crush on a girl" he said pushing my shoulder,I shoved him back with a smile "Like if" laughing as we walk out of the restroom and into our car.

Were gonna leave school so that we could go to the warehouse. Yes I told him everything about the mafia and shit, he's gonna be my second and command. I already know that Michael is gonna be the leader of the Russian mafia so I don't have to worry about him.

"Sir your father is calling you and Mr. Joshua" the guard said to us. We nodded our heads and walked inside of the warehouse and into his office.

"You called" I said as I walked into his office with Josh behind me and we sat down on the two front chairs in front of his desk.

"Yes I wanted to talk to you about the arrange marriage" he said and I groaned and he continued.

"As I was saying I want you to be married to the Italian mafia daughter, this contract has been going on since edge 1876. Hugo she is the same age as you but she doesn't know about the mafia nor does she knows about the marriage" I laughed and all eyes were on me "Aye so we both get to suffer" I said with sarcasm.

"Hugo this is important you need to marry her so that the alliance could stand. We all been waiting over 100 years for her to be born and now that there is a girl you have to marry her" he said with all power. I nodded my head and me and my bestfriend walked out of the room.

"I fucking hate him" I mumbled on my way out of the warehouse. "Trust me we all do" he said looking at me.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter yay!
I hoped you liked his pov.

Who do you think he has an arranged marriage with?

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 🤍