15- Strange looking Man

"Life itself is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest, well that is a choice"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov ~

Once I woke up I thought of everything that happened yesterday and smiled.

David trusts me.

I thought that Damon would be gay cause in all the mafia wattpad books its always the bad boy. But its David. And the thought of him blushing from his lover boy, its adorable.

I took a long shower cause....why not.

I got dressed in the basketball shorts, grry hoodie and white shirt that we bought yesterday and walked downstairs.

When I got down I saw that no one's up do might as well eat cereal cause I'm lazy.

I want skittles.

So everyone woke up and guess what I just found out that the cooks cooked food and put it in this place to keep the food warm....and let me tell you I'm pissed.

Damon, David and Asher took me to a amusement park so we could have a 'family bond' like I don't know anyone who does that like the hell.

When we got there we all decided to get a pizza. When we were walking towards this game I saw this guy in a black hood who kept staring at me.

I didn't want to say anything so I kept walking. He kept following close behind so I ran towards my brothers who were way ahead of me.

Once I got to them it was different guys so I guess its safe to say I'm lost🤦‍♂️

I tried running to a place that is with a lot of people but I ended up in a corner in the dark.

When I saw the guy he came up to me and took off his hood. It was Michael.

"What the fuck MICHAEL!" I yelled at him and pushed him back. "Amber you have to listen to me please if you don't your gonna end up dead" he said in a straight tone I looked at him confused but kept my mouth shut.

"Your so called brothers are planning on giving you and arranged marriage and once you get married there gonna kill you. It might sound confusing but I have the papers to show you. It says here that you got money from your great grandmother Lennox Moratti which is 100,000,000,000,000 dollars. Amber you are a fucking trillionaire, and your brothers didn't get the money so Ace, Lucas, and Lorenzo are planning on killing you to take that money." He finished giving me the paper he was reading.

I took it and read it over. It's true they were planning on killing me but were waiting till I turn 18 to take the money.

"So what do we do?" I asked him looking scared which I'm never

"Were gonna pack our bags. Don't bother saying I'm not coming cause gladly I am. Well I guess where gonna move to New York" he said giving me a smile "When do I start packing" I asked him in a shush tone

"Tonight" he said and hugged me and walked away

So I guess once I get home I have to start packing

When I saw the boys I told them I got lost and I only found them now. We played a couple of games and I wanted to make this day special cause it'll be the last day I will ever see them again.

~when they got home~

Once we all got home we ate dinner and I ran to my room and started packing. I texted Michael that he should pick me up at 2 am cause I know Ace goes to sleep at 12 and I want to make sure we don't get caught.

I cut off all the cameras around the house and jumped the gate which wasn't that tall.

I saw Michael and ran to his car and took off.

"Did you leave every device they got you?" He asked once we were at the airport "Yup. I left my phone on the bed along with the laptop and other devices" I finished as we got the suite cases and walked to first class.

"Oh here's your new passport. I changed your name to Audrey Marie and mine to Blake Marie. We're siblings with different dads. Okay" and he handed me my passport "Okay" I said with a smile.

Oh I forgot to say I we also went to the bank and cashed out all the money and were leaving without a trace of any evidence.

When we got on the plane and Michael or now I should say Blake fell asleep.

My name is Audrey Marie and here comes my new life.

New York here we come
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think the brothers will notice them leaving?

What do you think Asher is gonna feel like about his other half leaving?

Will Damon and David care?

I guess you guys will have to wait.

Xoxo
Bbylaela03