22- Lili and Liam

"Before you judge me make sure your.                             perfect"
                           ~Joker
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Audrey Marie pov~

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath as I walk toward the entrance of the mall.

If you didn't notice I honestly hate malls like I really do. The thought of being surrounded by people buying your own clothes is weird.

I don't like being squished by daughters trying to fight over a pair of heels on a black Friday. A girl from my old school told me someone lost an eye at the mall.

Chills run down my spine as I walk to Macy's looking for Liliana cause that is where she told me to meet her.

I saw her and she smiled so big and rand towards me. Damn girl slow down you look like you drink 5 coffees this morning.

"Omgee I can't believe that you came. I thought you weren't gonna come" she rambled "I'm here. But what you mean you thought I wasn't gonna come, who else did you invite?" I asked raising an eyebrow

I don't really mind her bringing people its just I'm not really comfortable with random people being so close to me.

I have trust issues, and no I don't trust Lili that much I just need someone to talk to besides Blake you know.

"I brought Liam if that's okay?" she asked looking a little pale "Wait Liams here?!" I asked excited

If any of you forgot Liam is Lilis older brother and I'm kinda close to him but like I said I don't trust easily.

"Yeah he's over there. LIAM! GET OVER HERE!" she yelled at her older brother and me looking at her like she is crazy.

If I yelled at Blake or my other brothers like that damn they would slap me not a abusive slap like a 'Shut the fuck up' kinda slap.

You know?

"Audrey!" He yelled at me opening his arms "Liam" I replied back opening my arms as well.

He came up to me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

Liam is like a boy bestfriend to me. He's overprotective, he buys me stuff without asking, and his sister is my bestfriend as well.

When I mentioned overs a guy at school slapped my ass and when I was about to do something about it he walled up to him and beat the life out of that guy.

Let's just say the guy can't walk and he also can't breathe.

I'm kidding 😂

Am I though?

"How you been?" He said in a emotionless face, dang all good things gotta end.

"I'm good, Blake's in Russia at the moment" I said "What he doing in Russia" he asked confused

Oh, he's just in a important meeting for mafia business.

"He went to his grandmother's birthday party" I lied not wanting to expose us

I'm not gonna tell them we're in the mafia. It's already dangerous enough that we left without them knowing.

"Hes grandma? Aren't you guys siblings?" He asked me looking confused "We share the same dad not mommies gave him a smile and he nodded his head.

"Okay losers ONWARD AHEAD" Lili yelled people gave us weird stares but one look from Liam made them look the other direction

"Where we going first?" Lima said giving us a cautious face making me. I bet he thinks we're going to Victoria's Secret

"I think we're going to Ross first then we can go where ever you want" she said giving him a smile. He looked so relaxed after she said that.

We walked into Ross with Liam leaning on the card with his phone in hand and Lili running around the store trying to see what to buy.

"Is she always like this?"I asked Liam talking about Liliana being energetic "She's not always like this, she's only energetic when she's around people she's comfortable with" he said

Ohhhh that's reasonable

"Audrey thus would look so cute on you" she said giving me a pair of black jeans and a white checkers shirt.

That's actually kinda cute. I took the outfit and put in in the cart.

We walked around Ross looking for buying whatever looks cool. In the end we ended up with a lot of clothes including Liam.

We walked into the my car cause the two took a taxi. I know it's dangerous but Lili really didn't want Liam to be driving when she knows he's gonna be tried by the end of the day.

There sibling relationship is so cool. They might act like they hate each other but in the end of the day they would fight for each other no matter what.

I wished my siblings were like that.

We parked in the front my house and went to put the stuff on the side so the two could shower and watch a movie after.

Lili was in my shower and Liam was in Blake's own.

I took out a tray and put chicken wings on it and warmed up the oven. Then I took out lettuce and cucumber and cut them to make a salad.

I like salads so leave me alone.

I put the salad on the dinning table and when the chicken wings was cooked I put them in the plate and put them on the table.

Once Lili and Liam were done we ate then I went to go shower cause I stink.

We all head to bed with Lili next to me and Liam in the guest bedroom.

Everything's perfect now.

Friends we protect me.

A older brother who watches over me.

And a boy who I still have eyes on.

Nothings gonna change.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. And sorry this story is moving so fast, I really wanna finish this book so I can complete my other story.

No I don't hate this book, it's my first ever book that got so many reads so thank you for that.

In the next chapter it's gonna be another person's pov so it's gonna have a little fun the the next chapter.

Hagd :)

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 📷🤌