30- Catching Xavier

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their opinion"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Ashers pov ~

*spits*

"Maybe if you punch a little but harder it'll make you look less of an asshole" I said sarcastically

Dumb 1 and dumber 2 are beating the shit out of me while blood is coming out of my mouth.

First time getting kidnapped, kinda nervous...

Jokes jokes.

No like freal this is my first time being kidnapped but it's been a couple of days? Does that even make sense?

Yeah it does.😌

During the mafia even tho I'm barely involved they trained me to take hits.

Yet Ace that dumbass didn't train us on how to get out of being kidnapped.

Fucking asshole don't know shit🙄

Nora pulled out a baton and had a smirk on her face.

"This is gonna be fun" she said

Kill me

~Amber-lyn pov ~

"Dave please believe me" I said on the earge of crying he looked at me with sorrow but didn't believe me.

(A/n let me get you caught up on what happened)

~perilously on My Family Secret~

"Amber can you make a plate for Xavier, I don't think he ate today" David said

"Yeah don't worry about it" I got a plate full of food and walked to the guest bedroom and seeing that it's open to give him food.

(Yes i know Adira I'll keep you and your husband a secret. Adira Müller dont raise your voice at me. I may not be your blood brother but I'm still your brother.)

He turned around and smile at me and hanged up the phone.
(Yes i know Adira I'll keep you and your husband a secret. Adira Müller dont raise your voice at me. I may not be your blood brother but I'm still your brother.)

He turned around and smile at me and hanged up the phone.

"Amber what you doing here" he said with a smile a an English accent "I was gonna tell you your food is on your night stand. Who were you on the phone with?" I said hoping he doesn't think I know German

"Oh just my sister" he said and I walked out of the room.

I ran down stairs looking for David so I could tell him everything I found out.

I saw him washing dishes and walked up to him.

"Heya"i said trying to not make it obvious that I'm freaking out.