Chapter 4 - Episode 1: Garden Warfare

(The episode begins above a small village. Down in the village, we see multiple people carrying wood or hauling wheelbarrows of cement mix. Weber (Animal Crossing) and Louie (Animal Crossing) are hauling beams of wood with them. We cut to a house in the village as the Villager exits.)

???: Mr. Mayor! (Isabelle runs up to talk to Villager.) Good morning, Mayor!

Villager: Good morning, Isabelle! How's construction going?

Isabelle: We're making lots of progress! We're lucky that some of the residents from back home appeared here with us; although, I do miss everyone else... (She looks saddened.)

Villager: Don't worry, Isabelle. I'm sure we'll find everybody.

Isabelle: I hope so. (Villager begins to leave.) Oh! I almost forgot. We need plants for the garden we've decided to grow. I would get some, but I'm busy with the construction.

Villager: I'll find some for us.

Isabelle: Thank you, Mayor! It's a shame Tom Nook isn't here to sell any, but I did hear that some guy on the forest edge has been selling seeds.

Villager: I better get going then. (Villager runs off. He passes Dr. Wright (SimCity) who appears to be directing people, and Curly Brace (Cave Story) talking to Bunni (Animal Crossing). Villager heads out of town.)

???: Mail call!

Isabelle: (Suddenly happy.) Pete! Pete, you're ba- (The Postman (The Legend of Zelda) arrives holding a letter.)

Postman: Pete? You must be mistaken.

Isabelle: (Downtrodden.) Sorry, I thought you were someone else...

Postman: I have a letter for the leader of this town. Is that you, ma'am?

Isabelle: The Mayor is out right now, but I'll take whatever was sent to him on his behalf. (The Postman hands Isabelle the letter and runs off.) Now, let's see here... (Isabelle opens the letter. We see that it says:)

Hello,
We are about to launch an all-out attack on thiz village. Please prepare your brainz.
Sincerely,
The Zombies

Isabelle: Huh? (Shrugging it off.) Must be some prank mail. (She pockets it and returns to construction.)

(We cut to Pac-Man, Coach, and Sir Dan walking through the forest.)

Coach: Man, this is all going to hell real fast.

Pac-Man: You're telling me. Although, those zombies do go down way easier than ghosts.

Coach: What kinda sh*t have you seen, Pac? (They continue walking until we see something fly behind a tree. Sir Dan takes notice.)

Dan: (Incoherent mumbling and pointing.)

Coach: (To Pac-Man.) What's he tryna say?

Pac-Man: What is it, Dan? (Dan walks over to the tree that the thing floated behind. Pac-Man and Coach follow.) You alright, buddy?

Dan: (Points and quietly mumbles. The others look confused as Dan mumbles something that sounds like "hello". We cut to what Dan is talking to: a shaken-up Telly Vision (Chibi-Robo).)

Telly: (Scared of Sir Dan.) P-Please! Go away...

Pac-Man: We're not here to hurt you, little guy.

Coach: Are you lost, boy?

Telly: I-I'm looking for help. M-My friend is t-trapped and I can't help him and... (Now fully crying.) Oh, Chibi-Robo! I'll find help! I will!

Pac-Man: It's alright. Remain calm. We can help out your friend!