Chapter 5 - Episode 3: Green Thunder

(The episode begins over a dark forest. Sounds of nature are heard, along with a few screams from inside the forest. We cut to  right outside the forest with a campfire. Sitting at the campfire is Dante with his sword laying at his side. He pokes at the fire with a stick before we suddenly hear panting and footsteps running toward him. He picks up his sword.)

Dante: Who’s there? (The camera pans to see Ellis (Left 4 Dead) and Billy Coen (Resident Evil). They stop when they see Dante.)

Ellis: You better get out of here. There's monsters inside that forest.

Billy: Demons is more like it. It's hell going through there.

Dante: Wait, you said demons? There are demons in that forest?

Ellis: We saw some demon thing appear with a sword. He started chasing us, so we booked it. (At this, Dante gets a shocked expression. He begins walking towards the forest.)

Billy: Where are you going?

Dante: To get the demon. Obviously. (Dante enters the forest.)

Ellis: He's dead.

(We cut to inside the woods. A pair of feet walk by as howls echo through the forest. The camera cuts to see Cloud Strife walking through with the buster sword on his back.)

Cloud: Tifa! Barret! Is anybody there? (The camera pans to the front of Cloud to see behind him. We see Lisa (Silent Hill) floating menacingly behind him. We see Cloud's expression change as the camera cuts to a side view. He quickly unsheathes the buster sword and turns around, battle-ready. However, no one is there anymore. Lisa disappeared. Cloud sheaths his sword.) This forest is strange.

(We cut back to Dante walking through the forest.)

Dante: Where are you, brother? That must've been him those guys saw. (We cut to Dante spotting Cloud in the distance with the buster sword visible on his back.) That sword is huge. Must be the demon I'm looking for.

(We cut to Cloud continuing to walk through the forest. Suddenly, Dante crashes through and lands in front of Cloud. Cloud unsheathes the buster sword as Dante gets out his own sword.)

Dante: Are you the one I'm looking for?

Cloud: You don't wanna pick a fight with me.

Dante: Really? I think a fight is exactly what I want. (Dante lunges forward and our heroes' swords clash. They both bring their swords back again and continue to clash. Metal hits metal as they both trade blows on the other's weapon. They both fly back a few feet.)

Cloud: Let's just get this over with.

Dante: Here's a little somethin' for ya. (He pulls out Ebony and Ivory and begins shooting at Cloud. Cloud blocks the shots with his sword and jumps behind the trees for cover.) Gonna hide? (Cloud jumps out and uses lightning on Dante. The strike flings Dante back, but he quickly gets back up.) Thought I was dead?

Cloud: You'll wish you were. (Cloud charges at Dante and raises his sword to slash at him. Dante blocks the blow with his own sword.)

Dante: Not bad! (Dante pushes Cloud's sword back and slashes upwards at him. Cloud falls to the ground.) Giving up?

Cloud: (Getting back up.) Not on your life. (We cut to a different part of the forest. A dark spirit (Dark Souls) suddenly materializes and the words "Dark Spirit Has Invaded" appears on the screen. We go back to Dante and Cloud as they each hold swords to the other's throat while circling.)

Dante: This is where the fun begins.

Cloud: Enough of this. (The dark spirit then charges in and knocks Cloud down with his sword. He then aims to slam his sword down on Cloud's throat, but Cloud rolls out of the way.)