Chapter 3 - Episode 6: A Terrible Fate

(The episode begins in a field. The Happy Mask Salesman (The Legend of Zelda) is lying unconscious on the ground, his pack is noticeably missing. Shuffling sounds are heard as the camera pans to the right. We see Master Mind going through the pack, seemingly looking for something. He stops.)

Master Mind: Here it is... (Master Mind pulls out Majora's Mask. It floats and slowly spins in his hands.) Majora. I've heard legends about you. You're going to help me spread chaos. (The camera zooms in on the mask before we fade into a new scene.)

(We fade into a small forest village. People are milling about and we pan over to a shop with a fruit stand outside with a woman watching over it. Lloyd (Mana) walks up and greets the woman and then walks over to the fruit stand. He starts to pick up a watermelon before it is thrust into the air. Lloyd looks shocked as it's revealed that a waddle dee has grabbed the melon. The waddle dee runs off. We see more and more waddle dees running through the village with various food items. We then cut to Beedle (The Legend of Zelda) sitting behind a blanket with items on it, including a heart piece, a purple plum, and a Geno doll. A waddle dee, runs up, grabs the plum, and runs away.)

Beedle: Heeeeeey! Get back here! (Beedle runs after it. As Beedle runs away, we see a small star float into the Geno doll.)

(We cut to Spike, Bomberman, and Red walking through the forest.)

Bomberman: So, where are we going?

Spike: Well, we were following that robot, but are we even going in the right direction?

Red: Well... we were following it, but I think we got a bit turned around.

Bomberman: What?! We're lost?!

Red: We'll find a way out of here.

Spike: Why are we even here? What caused that flash of light back home?

???: Perhaps I can help answer that. (The camera pans to see Geno coming out from behind the trees. He walks up to the heroes.)

Bomberman: Is that... a puppet?

Geno: Who, me? No, I have just taken the form of this doll. I'm actually a warrior from Star Road. My name is ♡♪!?, but you can call me Geno, after the doll.

Spike: That's a lot to take in.

Red: So, Geno, do you know what brought us here?

Geno: I do, it is a very interesting story. (We go to a storybook style while Geno narrates.) It started long, long ago in the Mushroom Kingdom. It was a day like any other, when a figure was spotted over the horizon. A creature made out of darkness named Master Mind. He began a war with our universe, causing everyone, whether they were from our world or not, to fight back. The stars created the Shadow Crystal to trap him forever; however, a couple of days ago, the evil king, Bowser, released Master Mind from his prison and we were sent here. We do not know the reason, but it cannot be good. (We fade out from the storybook.)

Bomberman: Master Mind?

Red: Bowser?

Geno: Yes, it is indeed a confusing and horrible tale, but I have come down to do something about it. Surely there must be a way to defeat Master Mind.

Spike: We'll come with you, you can't do this alone.

Geno: This is a dangerous fight. Are you sure about this?

Bomberman: Absolutely!

Red: Maybe this will lead us to Pikachu.

Geno: You are all very kind. Now, let us head off.

(We cut to a line of waddle dees marching through the forest. The last one stops under a tree and looks up as snoring is heard above him. He shrugs it off and walks away. We cut back to our heroes trudging through the forest. Suddenly, a waddle dee holding an apple jumps in their path.)