Thank Yous

Hello everyone, I'd like to thank everyone who's made it to the end of New Game. I started writing this series back in August of 2018 and first conceptualized it a year earlier in June 2017. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, and I'm ecstatic that I was able to finish it. Of course, I do have New Game Plus to worry about now, but that's for the future. For now, I have a few people to thank.

First, I'd like to thank my group of friends who I told about this story back before I started posting it. Specifically, I'd like to thank my friend, Austin. He's read a lot of New Game and has even suggested characters, scenarios, and created a WIP main theme for it. If any of you are interested in hearing the very short main theme, let me know in the comments and I'll post it on YouTube or something. 

I'd also like to thank my girlfriend, Courtney. She has been very helpful and supportive of me, despite the fact that she's dating a huge nerd. She's also read quite a few of the chapters and helps me with grammar and spelling mistakes. In any case, I love her so much and am very grateful that she's supported me for so long.

The last big shout out I want to give is to GamingAllStarsGmod on YouTube. He is practically the main inspiration behind this project with his well-crafted crossovers that he animates. If you liked New Game even a tiny bit, I highly recommend checking out his channel. I don't know how much he'll upload anymore, but what's there is extremely good. Without him, there might not have been a New Game.

Of course, I'd like to thank everyone who's read New Game. It means a lot that everyone here gave it a chance, and I always love seeing new comments on it. I try to respond to each and every one as soon as I can. Speaking of, there was a lot of unused stuff for New Game. There's such a large amount, that I might make a chapter dedicated to the beta of New Game, including scrapped characters, episodes, and storylines. If you're interested, just comment and let me know. Also, if enough people are interested, I could even host a Q&A of sorts. I don't know how many questions there are, and I usually answer them in the comments anyways, but let me know if you'd be interested. But for now, New Game is over. See you all in New Game Plus.

shabambo