Chapter 6 - Episode 1: Good and Evil

(The episode begins at night in New York. The streets do not look too busy as cars and pedestrians pass by. We cut inside of a shop to see Tom Nook (Animal Crossing) talking to Nick Ramos (Dead Rising). Tom Nook gives him some stationary as he begins to walk away.)

Tom Nook: Have a good night. (We see Nick exit the shop as he passes by Ryo Hazuki who is sweeping the floors.) We're about ready to lock up for the night, Ryo.

Ryo: Mr. Nook, how long do you think we'll have to stay here?

Tom Nook: I couldn't tell ya. I'm lucky enough I was able to find a place to put up shop.

Ryo: And I am very lucky that you are letting me stay here.

Tom Nook: I wouldn't exactly call you lucky. You do all the chores around here. (He laughs at his own joke.) Anyway, close up soon. I'm going upstairs. (Tom Nook goes upstairs. We see Ryo go over to the entrance and begin to flip the open sign to a closed sign. Before he does, he notices something outside.)

Ryo: Huh? (The camera pans to see two figures with guns in an alley across the street.) That's strange. (Ryo looks behind him to make sure he's alone before exiting the store. When he makes it across the street, he bumps into Sweet (Grand Theft Auto).)

Sweet: Watch where you're going.

Ryo: Sorry. (Sweet leaves. Ryo continues into the alley until he reaches a door on the side of a building. He slowly opens it and hears hushed voices above him. We cut to him walking up a set of stairs to the next floor as the voices get louder. He finds the door to the room where the noise is coming from and leans against the wall next to it. We cut inside the room to find Radec talking to someone.)

Radec: We do not have much time. We need to get this project up and running within the next day. Do you understand me? (The camera pans to see who Radec is talking to. It is revealed to be Skull Face.)

Skull Face: I understand you perfectly. I have my men setting it up as we speak. So you can tell your master that he can f*ck right off with these demands for a while.

Radec: You will not speak to me like that, scum. (Radec points his rifle at Skull Face.)

Skull Face: Easy on that trigger. You kill me and this project is as good as doomed. (Radec lowers his weapon. We cut to Ryo outside the room.) Total world domination isn't easy, colonel. If you want this project done, you're going to have to trust me. (A hand suddenly claps onto Ryo's mouth as his arm is grabbed and pulled behind his back. We see that a Helghan soldier has grabbed him. He takes Ryo into the room.)

Soldier: We have an intruder. (He throws Ryo onto the ground. The soldier, Radec, and Skull Face all point guns at him.)

Radec: Slaughter him.

Skull Face: (Holding up a hand.) Wait, I have a better idea.

Radec: Better?

Skull Face: Let's hold him here. We'll torture him, get everything we want out of him.

Radec: I like how you think. (Radec pulls Ryo up by his collar and puts his knife to his throat.) What is your name, scum?

Ryo: R-Ryo.

Radec: Well, Ryo, you are in for a long night. (To soldier.) Take him to the next room over.

Soldier: Yes sir. (The soldier drags Ryo away through the door while still holding a knife to Ryo's throat.)

(We cut to a police station the next day. Inside we see Stryker (Mortal Kombat) and Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs) walking around while others type away at desks. We cut to an interrogation room as Cole Phelps interrogates Alex Mercer. Booker and Salem are standing in the back of the room.)