Chapter 1 - Finale: inFAMOUS

(The episode begins with establishing shots of a city. We see the hustle and bustle of cars on the streets and civilians walking through the city. We see an unknown character mount onto a motorcycle and drive off into the night. We cut to a woman walking on the sidewalk and turning into an alley. She continues walking until stopped by a reaper. The woman turns around but is stopped by two more.)

Reaper: Where do you think you're goin? (The woman looks terrified.) Hand over the purse and we might let you go.

???: So you guys are stealing purses now? I thought you were better than that.

(The speaker comes down from the rooftops and reveals himself to be Cole MacGrath.)

Reaper: Cole MacGrath... surprised you're still alive.

Cole: Same to you guys. Thought for sure your little gang would've died out by now. So, you gonna let this girl go?

Reaper: Actually, I have a better idea. (The reapers all pull out machine guns.) We're gonna kill you, kill her, and then take her purse.

Cole: I don't like that idea. (We cut back to just outside the alleyway and the motorcycle from before pulls up.) Now, here's how this is gonna go...

???: All of you! Put your hands up! (The cyclist from before turns out to be Marcus Reed who is holding a pistol.) This sh*t is over!

Cole: You! Get outta here!

Marcus: Not a chance! (He pulls out a badge.) New York police! This is New York right?

Reaper: Police eh? (Two more reapers come out with guns behind Cole and Marcus.) Alright then, three people will die.

Cole: God d*mn it.

Marcus: Oh sh*t.

Reaper: Which one first?

Cole: Hey, I have an idea. (Cole's hand charges up with electricity.)

Reaper: What?

Cole: Him! (Cole shoots a bolt of electricity out and hits a reaper to the left of the woman. Four reapers are left. The woman screams and starts to run.)

Reaper: Hey! Get her! (The reapers behind our heroes point their guns toward the woman but Marcus shoulders one in the chest and punches the other in the face. The two other reapers run after the woman.)

Marcus: Get back here! (Marcus runs off too. Cole also starts off but a bullet skins his arm. He hides behind a trash can, clutching his arm.)

Cole: D*mn it! (Cole thinks a moment before shooting the trash can with his lightning into the two reapers. They fall over. Cole runs up to one and uses his amp on the reaper's neck which gives him a mighty shock and kills him. Three reapers are left. The final reaper in the alley hits Cole in the head with the end of his gun.)

(We go back to Marcus, on the chase. The reapers are about to shoot when a bullet skins one of them. It's Marcus's bullet.)

Marcus: Everyone get out now! (All the people around start running. The two reapers start shooting at Marcus but he takes cover behind a letterbox. The reapers start running toward him and Marcus gets up and shoots one. Two are left. The other reaper grabs Marcus by his shirt and throws him on the ground.)

(Back with Cole, he gets up and throws a few punches at the reaper. The reaper runs off and finds Marcus's motorcycle. He gets on and drives it away, Cole in hot pursuit. Back with Marcus, the reaper shoots at him on the ground but he rolls out of the way and pulls out his gun.)

Marcus: End of the line *sshole! (He's about to shoot when they both hear a motor. It's the reaper on the motorcycle. He attempts to run over Marcus but he barely jumps out of the way. The cycle starts coming back fast when a bolt of lightning hits the reaper square in the chest. He goes limp and the motorcycle falls over and skids on the ground. Cole walks up.)