Chapter 3 - Episode 1: High Seas Havoc

(The episode begins showing a helicopter above the ocean. We cut inside to see Sonic and his team sitting around.)

Sonic: (To Otacon.) How long until we reach land?

Otacon: Not much longer. Maybe an hour.

Sonic: An hour?

Snake: Something wrong?

Sonic: It's just... we've been here for so long. Something terrible could be happening right now. My friends...

Raziel: Your friends will be alright, Sonic. By now, they have surely found some safety from this... uh...

Sonic: Master Mind. What does he want with us anyway?

Snake: Whatever it is, it isn't good. Which is why we need to stay vigilant.

Otacon: Uh, Snake?

Snake: What is it?

Otacon: Something's coming towards us. (Our three heroes look at each other before peering out of the helicopter to see what's happening. What appears to be a flying pirate ship quickly approaches.)

Sonic: What is that thing?

Raziel: Another ship perhaps?

Snake: Otacon, steer us away from that.

Otacon: Sure thing, Snake. (The helicopter attempts to steer away, but the ship quickly follows and a cannonball flies past.) They're firing at us!

Snake: What?

(We cut down to the sea. A small ship is sailing through with Guybrush Threepwood at the wheel. Cannon shots are heard and he looks up.)

Guybrush: Huh? (The camera pans up to see multiple cannonballs sailing towards the helicopter, all barely missing. By now, the pirate ship is nearly directly below the helicopter. We cut back inside the helicopter.)

Otacon: Snake, I can't avoid them for much longer!

Snake: Remain calm, we're gonna make it out of this a-... (The last part is cut off as a cannonball hits the propellers and the helicopter starts spinning. Snake and Raziel are both seen falling out and they hit the water. The helicopter spins away, and explodes when it hits the water.)

Raziel: Did they... did they really just...

Snake: Otacon...

(A ship sails up to the two.)

Guybrush: Hey, that was quite a mess you two were in. Wanna hop aboard? (The two look at him, still dazed, as a rope comes down from the ship.)

(We now cut to aboard the flying pirate ship, known as the Buccaneer. Sonic slowly gets up, as he somehow landed on the ship. Immediately, two robotic hand cannons are thrusted into his face.)

???: Aargh, what have we here? (The camera zooms out to see that the hand cannons belong to henchmen 800s. The camera turns to see many more of them along with their leader, Admiral Razorbeard.) It seems a rat has snuck onto our ship.

Sonic: Who are you?

Razorbeard: I'm Admiral Razorbeard of the Robo-Pirates.

Sonic: You some of Eggman's bots? Henchmen of Master Mind?

Razorbeard: Not a chance, blue boy. Us pirates work for no one. We're... freelance pirates.

Sonic: Freelance pirates?

Razorbeard: Enough with the questions, shake him down boys! (The henchmen 800 grab Sonic by his legs and shake him. The seven chaos emeralds fall out.) Jackpot!