Chapter 5 - Episode 4: Wily Wars

(The episode begins looking up at the blue sky. The camera pans down to see Cream (Sonic the Hedgehog) holding a baseball with Cheese (Sonic theHedgehog) next to her. She is in a big field.)

Cream: Alright! Here it comes! (The camera turns to see Ness in the distance holding a baseball bat, ready to swing.)

Ness: (Nodding.) Okay. (The camera cuts back to Cream as she throws the baseball towards Ness. We see him hit it as it goes flying. Ness starts running.)

Cream: Oh! Get it, Cheese! (Cheese pulls out a small baseball mitt and runs back to catch the ball, but the ball flies far over him until it is mostly out of sight.) Oh no... the ball.

Ness: (Running up to her.) Don't worry. I'll get it. (Ness quickly chases after the ball. We cut to him finding the ball next to a bush. Suddenly, a truck drives by blaring Porky's theme.) Huh? (The camera pans to see the truck driving up a hill to a large laboratory-like building. Ness drops the baseball and runs after it.)

(We cut to Ness running up to the side of the laboratory as he hides behind the side of it. He looks out past the corner to see a group of pigmasks loading boxes out of the truck.)

Pigmask #1: What does this doctor guy want with all this junk anyway?

Pigmask #2: I dunno, but Master Porky says this guy is the real deal. Apparently, his skills are "essential" or something like that. (The two pigmasks enter the lab through an automatic door that stays open.)

Ness: (Whispering.) Porky? It can't be... (Ness looks back at the truck to see two pigmasks loading Samus off the truck. She is still unconscious and in her suit. They bring her inside. Ness comes out of hiding.) What is Porky doing with all these piggy people? (Another pigmask who was left behind suddenly jumps out of the back of the truck with another box.)

Pigmask #3: Hey guys, wait up... (Noticing Ness.) Hey! This area is off limits to snot-nosed kids! (He drops his box and pulls out a blaster. He shoots at Ness and the hit lands.) Heh. Stupid kid. (Ness then runs up to the pigmask and pulls out his yo-yo. He whips it into the pigmask's head as he squeals and falls back. Ness then pulls out his baseball bat and smashes into the pigmask with it. A SMAAAASH!! appears onscreen. The pigmask is out cold.)

Ness: That was close. (Ness looks down at the pigmask before he suddenly gets an idea. We cut a bit further in time as Ness, now disguised in the pigmask uniform, walks into the laboratory. Inside the laboratory are multiple R.O.B. blasters roaming around the place, most of them holding metal crates. There are also two conveyor belts going through the area. One is carrying egg pawns while the other carries mets (Mega Man).) What is this place? (Ness continues walking until he finds a hallway. Suddenly, pigmask voices are heard coming down the hallway.)

Pigmask #1: Another good day's work, boys! Let's go back to Master Porky and see what he needs next. (Ness stops in his tracks as he panics about what to do. He looks around for an exit before spotting a door to his right. He runs in as we see that the sign above the door reads "Defects". Ness presses himself against the door as the pigmasks walk by.)

Pigmask #2: That Dr. Wily is a nut job, I'll tell ya. (Ness calms down as they pass. He then looks at the defects room, which is covered in spare robot parts. Among those parts are Omega (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Robo (Chrono). Ness walks through a bit before stopping as he finds R.O.B.)

Ness: Isn't this one of those robots I saw at the entrance? What's it doing in here? (Ness fiddles with R.O.B. a bit before he suddenly turns on.) Oh! (R.O.B.'s eyes adjust a bit before he gets a good look at Ness. He then scoots away at Ness, seemingly afraid.) It's okay. I'm not one of the pig guys. (Ness takes off the pigmask uniform.) I'm Ness, what's your name? (R.O.B. slowly gets closer to Ness.) Here, I can do this. (Ness puts his hand up to R.O.B.'s head.)