Chapter 3 - Episode 4: Tragic Reconstruction

(The episode begins in the depths of space. Suddenly, the Tornado flies by with Tails in the cockpit. Tails is holding a strange remote controller with a screen on it.)

Tails: I'm finally getting a signal! There's chaos emeralds somewhere down on that planet. That means that Sonic is somewhere down there! Alright! (Suddenly, a loud sound is heard and Tails looks up. A Wolfen is careening through space and heading towards the Tornado.) What?! (The Wolfen hits the wing, sending them both down to Earth.)

(We cut to a gunship sitting in space. The Tornado and the Wolfen fly down past it towards Earth. We cut inside, and a woman gasps. The woman is revealed to be Samus Aran, wearing her zero suit. She's looking at a computer monitor showing multiple dots falling towards Earth. Two of them are close together. All dots are blinking.)

Samus: What kinds of ships are those? There's still life in them. (Samus turns around to see her power suit. She stares at it for a few seconds before turning back around to the gunship controls. We see the gunship fly towards Earth.)

(It's late at night on Earth. The gunship slowly lands on the ground. Samus comes out the top wearing her power suit. She jumps down and looks around until something catches her eye. She walks over to the wreckage of the Tornado and the Wolfen. She pries open the hatch to the Wolfen and takes out the dead body of Wolf O'Donnell.)

Samus: What happened? (She then walks over to the Tornado, but nothing is found inside.) Nobody in this one...(Suddenly, pig noises are heard along with a scream. Samus runs toward the direction of the scream. Past the treeline are two pigmasks (EarthBound) and Mog (Final Fantasy). Both pigmasks have blasters.)

Pigmask 1: Heehee, what on Earth is this thing?

Pigmask 2: I dunno, but it looks pretty funny.

Mog: Please don't hurt me! Kupo!

Pigmask 1: Oh, we won't hurt you. We'll just use you for experiments.

Pigmask 2: (Hits pigmask 1. Whispering.) Dude, don't tell him that.

Pigmask 1: (Whispering.) Sorry. (Samus suddenly jumps out and points her arm cannon at the pigmasks.)

Samus: Stand down, I heard everything.

Pigmask 2: (To pigmask 1.) Now look what've you done! (Samus fires a shot at them, but they both dodge and start firing at Samus. Samus goes into morph ball form, rolls towards the pigmasks, and drops a bomb. It blows up and sends the pigmasks back a bit, Mog has moved back a bit and is not hit by the blast. Samus turns back into her regular form and is hit by shots from the pigmasks. Samus retaliates by firing a missile at a pigmask. He's dead. Samus runs up to the other one and hits him with her arm cannon, knocking him out.)

Mog: Oh, thank you! Thank you! Kupo!

Samus: Do you know who those men were?

Mog: Nope. Sorry. (Screams are suddenly heard from a long distance away. Samus runs to check it out. In the distance, she finds a large facility with many trucks lined up beside it. More pigmasks are marching in and out.)

(We cut to inside the facility. Lots of pig squeals and footsteps are heard. Suddenly, Mega Man bursts out from behind a corner and runs into a nearby room to hide. Multiple pigmasks also come out from the corner, looking for Mega Man. They continue running past the room where Mega Man hid.)

Mega Man: Finally. (He begins to walk back into the hallway, when a pigmask that fell behind sees him. The pigmask squeals and pulls out his blaster.) Woah! (Mega Man transforms his arm into the mega buster and shoots the pigmask three times. Mega Man grabs the pigmask with his super arm and throws him against the wall, knocking him out.) You guys aren't so tough.