27. HIS - beam & pom

forth rushes' out the bathroom, immediately he scooped his pom pom and curdled her very gently " did you miss me pom-pom..hum...talk to me...did you did you...han han ...come on let me feed you...my pom pom...nah you are my beam's pom-pom isinit...ohhhh" curdling her again... his furry ball who was all juggling around

forth very gently wiped her wet hair very delicately , only this visuals will make everyone to dought the existence of this crazy  hazer reality

forth very gently wiped her wet hair very delicately , only this visuals will make everyone to dought the existence of this crazy  hazer reality ....  

{{{ a/n: yah yah yah he is my forth SWEET BUT PSYCHO...awwwuuu...cutieeeebeams's4th}}}

forth " ohhhh... pom -pom you look like a porcupine...." laughing very cutely " come here...come here to your dad...let me take care of it..." lifting pom-pom snuggling his nose with his baby pom " lets eat something alright..." sealing their agreement with  a visual stamp , and a nudgy nodding only understandable to puppies and their dadieeeees.....

as a response pom pom shocked her head once.... forth couldn't control himself apart from hugging her pom pom very dearly , only smilez smilez were left out vibrantly spreading all over his room...

after a soft wipe and cute hug and sweet curdle  forth placed  beam's pom-pom in her nest....

"hum....alright...."

 few seconds later "hah..."cracking by himself 

thats my teacup....cutieeee" forth very delicately rub his cheeks over his pompom pure fairy white fur , but still continued to mock her " pom pom you are so tiny i really dont get it how come your mommy , tsk tsk..." just froze for few seconds ,only after a hard realization stroke him back, he  started talking again "my beamie  took care of you..he searched for you in this ever ending large city ...my tiny pom pom. you could just hide out anywhere for ever just like you hid beneath my motorcycle's wheels like  that day. thank god that day i fortunately saw you or else ....allllllrrrrrriiiiiiiiight..its happy time now no more sad facts..." smiling with his teeth's all shown like a toothpaste advertisement "finally  i got you both...my beam and my pom.... "