41. Mr.alien

Beam coudnt utter a single word other than the only word " kao" which was mistakenly spelt out a 15 or so minuits back....

Yes it's been 15 minutes ....

But neither of  those blood bonded brothers could utter a single word...

Beams fingers were all white and whites... Due to harsh clasping of his mobile phone for so long....it seem like those poor fingers and veins within also need some air to breath....

But no.... 

Only crystal droplets were flooding out his eyes.... 

Suddenly.....

 Beam cut of the ph and threw it away .... It crashed over wall and broke ( not completely broke dear reader just got dismantled  like battery and case ditached.... I don't wanna mess up with phone😚😁I'm in good mood now😎😜...later If I'm angry I will break his ph.hehehe😈).

Beam ploped over the duet and completed shedding his lonely tears....

It's already morning.... Sun was shining but our dear moon was not....

.......... Beam was at his fav class.... 

His fav. Anatomy class....

But .... It seemed like beam is not so happy....

Beam kept on checking his ph then and now....... 

Soon...

it was mid day , and beam was all drowned in his own thoughts and flooded with books filling is pale beautiful hands... though his book was wide open but his mind was thinking about his alpha...

beam was at the same bench of crazy doc gangs at uni.... but he was all alone...

The moment when his eyes traces his fried he thought "  my friends are busy pleasing their boyfriend and im busy missing my dear boyfriend..." 

Beam " shiaaaaa" 

He couldn't take it anymore.... Just casually placing his hands wrapped within his pant pockets beam started walking away... With asmile filling fis casanova face ..

Only then those friend of this lonely soul , voiced out in unison " beam where are you going" 

But only to get bumped over some one...

Shocked " professor aunty" both pha and kit intoned.... Coherently.

Beam very awarkdly .... But waied his professor very diligently....

And he was asusual bistowed with a work....

Beam was now walking.... All alone to the deserted isolated floor ....

It's a room away from most of the department in uni.... Like more of storage room... Mostly no one visits there....

But beam has to give in the doc.  to one of the professor who is searching some old document in that old gudown or more like a booth banglow....

Beam hate it the most....

Though he was offered a company by his friends.... he rejected it abruptly...

Coz now beam know ....just a few minutes with boyfriend he could even trade it with his life.... Their friend are just trading himself ( beam) for their loved one... He thinks he understand it...

With the same though....beam walks in the room....

Shockingly there was no one in the room....

But beam walked to the rear side and he see the lake out side the very building....

And some beautiful lotuslillies filling the view....

But .... His conscience pulled him back yo look at his mob ph. Once again...

Just to shatter his solitary peace....

The door banged open.....

 With a alien peeping in our of no where.....

So what do you guys think ....who that alien is ....any guesses...

Like 🌟

comment🗯️