33. tom yum soup's

voices " what are they forth....

nanna and forth " tom yum soup's...." and forth continues " my beams favourite...." sharing his angelic smile to his beamie 

beam to smiles back... ( he remembered it...) 

ming shouts back "p. ttooooommmmmmyyyyyummmmmm soup...thats it...."  pouting  "just for a cup of soup did you travel so hard... do you even remember its  just been 8hours.. you made a 12 hours journey in just fucking  8 - hours... are you even human...you could have just ordered it isinit..."ming was on and on and on shouting at his p. but all that forth could only see was his beam..as if he is filling all those missed gap of 8 long hours of staying away from his beam...and watching him at once for the lost 8 hours of his  beams  visuals...

yet ...ming was at his rage...  uncontrollably.

well its reasonable to...he care for his p. so much and its not a fake feeling of caring..so its obvious to be outbursted  at such a situation when our near and dear one take risks for something not so important ....

yet on the other hand... humans tend to do  anything and goes to any extents for their loved and cherished ones ...just like our  dear  beam to his forth...

that was the only reason forth went to get the hand made delicious soup for his beam...travelling a 12 hours drive in just 8 hours...he just rode like a devil to get back to his beam...

yet beam missed him.. each and every single second ...just the same way forth missed him.

sequentially  ming 's voice was followed by his  kitty  " Ming did you just say 12 hours drive ..." looking at forth  with a shock  " forth did you just  go to your village  , where your granny is to the  other province... " forth just nod a YES gesture assuring him 

kit was now more incontrollable than his Ming   " are you crazzy forth.... are you insane... you just left today morning after lunch time and you are  already back here even before the day is over...from the  other province ... are you crazy or what ..what if something happens to you...who the hell will take care of this stupid lover of you . you exactly know how much this boy loves you...." looking at his beam ....who was all smiling smiling and smiling...

pha in astern look " why did you do that forth that's dangerous you know that don't you ... you never told us where you were going to , if we knew where you were..."

forth cuts in "you guys woudnt let me to go...there ..if you guys knew....that's why... but i had to go..."

voice in unison "whyyyyyy????"  (  the hell forth )  totally screeking the entire room to feel thrill and shrill

beam voice peck in "for  me...."  still  with his precious smilz and smilezzzz

mew  "beam..."

even before any voice budge in...fort h granny  jumps in to save his grandson and his precious grand son in law... " i told him to come...."

just a shock and followed by a  deadly silence " i had a dream last night , so i called forth to talk about the where about of both of them , only then he told me the happy news...but he also told me beam is weak that he fell back...he is need of nourishment ...a lotttttt... so he told me make few beams favorite dishes.. anyways i was going to come in by night ... so i told him i will bring it on..yet ...he insisted he will get them ... so ...thats what  happened.... "

kit  "you did this for my beam...risked..."

forth just with his angelic smile "anything for my beam..."  smiling at his beam.... " anything....."