29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS

"Love let's sleep" 

Was the only sound and voice ....all that forth could hear and remember...his beam's voice ringering around him non-stoppingly...

That was the last few words beam shared with his  forth last night before falling asleep over his beamieeee's heart....totally curdling him....and lost in his  paradise...

Soon forth could also sense -  smell....

It's similar... 

Forth fragmentally remembers few instances.... which resulted with a sudden jerk , forth just flips up and sit upright.... His forehead were drenched with sweat...unusually his heartbeat was ranging, his hands automatically search for his -only one's - whereabouts near by  ...

But as his brain demanded it he couldn't find him....

Forth " beam..." Was the only thought his mind heart and soul was yearning for...

forth just jumps out his bed with single flip and his legs were momentarily running towards the origin of smell, his mind was in full hope to find his beam right there where he wants him to be "beam where are you"

but

the more he moved forward the More fear seeped in him when he sensed it clearly....the smell of delicate food. .beams handmade food...just like the  day before when his beam left him with just a note. "beam don't leave me again...."

the very thought really banged him hard that his legs started slowing down slightly , forth didn't wanted to face the same situation again ever , his beam leaving him all alone 

forth had his own black secrets , along with death tread always glooming around him . forth always felt insecure being with other's , even with his own parents - sometimes,  but the only one  with whom forth felt a bit relieved was  his nanna ( grandma ) ,same as him -  his nana to felt suffocating without his only adorable grandson around her or may be over protective over his precious  .

same as his nanna....now...the only person  of whom forth feel's  the same feeling of safety and security  is  his  BEAM , and he don't  want to  miss him  in his life time  no matter what. 

but he just missed him the day before , totally made him insane ...

the moment forth realized his beam is no more here by his side ,  his body lost balance he crashed over the floor collapsing . he felt pain within his heart as if  he is having a heart attack but no...it was no heart attack but a break of heart . forth felt crushed  with out his beam and the note with   a THANKYOU word gave forth a enormous up surging pain totally unbearable . making him to clench his heart squeezing it heard to ease the pain. 

forth felt totally distant from his beam with a thank you ... he felt lonely after a long time ... this sensation really killed him within...he didn't wanted to have the same feeling again.

but a tragic question still popped up his  mind ( forth whats wrong with you... why are you being like this , is it coz he is your omega  or is it coz of the bonding ) but a immediate screech replied his self violently "nooooo" ( no not coz he is my omega, and not coz  we are fated to be bonded ...but coz its him...beam...my beam...my only one... if it was due to bond i should feel domineering towards my omega but no.....i feel owned ... loved .... cared...cherished... he did this to me...its him) "beam you cant leave me alone in this mess...please dont..."

thought his step's  were not long but his room was  short that finally his foots  reached the door ... 

forth "beam" his every single step forward weighted a million pound along with his fear eating him inside-out , yet he wanted to know that his beam is - still there - for him - still waiting ....