28. mr. jamun

{{{A/N : this is for you miss. 🌕.... All the very best dear....rock on ur xm's... also sorry for late update sweety...plz stay 😄smilzzzz.&.smilzzzz😄always....🤞🏻.}}}

beam "why did you stooo....."

bang....

beam ( what the.....) 

beam ( its jamun.... forth...I can....) 

forth "do you like it...mr.jamun...."

shia...im blushing forth what the hell did you just  do to me... what the hell just happened now...did you just ...push me over...and....seal me with....a....

                   JAMUN

Forths lips were Already sealing beams , he slightly pushed in a juicy jamun into beams lips still stealing a  passionate kiss , which his lips held in already , forth pressed his beams lips so hard that the jamun was bleeding it's juice out....

Forth could clearly distinguish his beams and jamuns.... Taste...

Yet , he felt more delicacy over beams lips than jamun, 

Forth " beammm" 

Beams lips were instantly sealed again with juicy jamun filling his mouth , beam  had no instance to brainstorm himself to explain what the hell is happening here.

Beam could feel the jamuns but forth could only taste his beam...

Forth ( beam....how can you be more sweater than jamun , how can your lips be more delicious than  any JAMUN , how can you  be sweet and sour at same time , your are my) " mr.jamun"   (  aren't you... I wanna taste you forever) 

Forth lips was endlessly tasting his mr.jamun lips

His lips burried itself within beams , forths lips were 

licking - chewing  - pressing - literally eating...

His beams lips to end up a bit swelled and making beam to pant for  some hard breaths.

Beam with very difficulty pushed forth but he could only push him apart  just few inches away.... still with breaths batteling inbetween...

Beam " forth" panting hard 

But forth was in no position to stop himself and  only his grabs got stronger and stronger  puliing his other half more closer " hum" sealed himself again ( beam your making me more and more vulnerable each and every single time when I come close to you....beam I'm loosing my self again beam...) 

Forths action was so sharp that his reflex coundt judge it beforehand...

Forth sucked out the jamun seeds and held it inbetween his teeths , beam was totally puzzled ( forth what are exactly eating ) totally confused.

As if forth could clearly hear what his beanie was thinking , his all actions instantly halted with his forehead stamped to his beanie , screening his sparkling eyes to exert an answer.... 

Forth just spits out the jamun seeds and peck a kiss over his beams plump lipsand speaks  our his thoughts

 "You 

You are much sweeter than anything

how can  a mere jamun be yummy than my mr.janum..." 

Forth sealed beams all his senses and reflex...

Left him with no other choice than to let his forth taste him....

Forth " mr jamun"

Beam just crushes a small smile in between his lip lesson....

This hazer can really vanish his Casanova  trouble....into nothing...

With just a mear touch.....

Like 🌟

Comment🗯️

{{{A/N: well I had jamun today....😌...so....you know......I just wished they could have some tooo😀}}}