17. Fated omega

am i your omega

Beams pov :

" He fought with Them coz of me

    He got hurt coz of me

    He hurt him self coz of me"

"But. Whyyyyy forth "

"Are you only bonded to me due to fated bond

Or

Do you love me

Or at least

Do you even like me."

"Why are you doing this to me. Forth "

Beam was lost in his own world of torments , his head was fallen aback looking at the clear blue sky...yet his mind was only filled with forth and his thoughts....

{{{ at his college desk }}}

5 hrs before:

{{{ Before tasting grannies lobsters... Beam was treating forths wound from last night fight..after he freshened up himself....}}}

Forth " ouch "

Beam tilts his head above to look at the pained person before him " sorry I didn't mean to"

Forth immediately cuts in " no probs... It's not deadly just..."

Beam not cuts in " I'm sorry coz of me you got ...."

Forth cuts in before beam completes his sentence " I wish to...I want to..and I will do it for my omega"

Beam with a innocent and a look of longing " your omega" ( only omega forth is it only coz I'm your fated pair...if not will you not help me...it's all coz I'm an omega or your omega ...don't you feel anything more than me just being your fated one)

Multiple thoughts were bumbording him within but the only words he could sprout out was " coz I'm your omega"

Forth smile a bit " no and yes...." ( Coz it's you beam...not cause you are my fated one... I have to accept it...I fell for you at the first sight) with a bright smile.