3. OUR BENTO BOX

Forth : " babyyyyy....."

Forth comes running towards his beamie and holds his hands over his...

And shuuuuu it slightly over his hands... Where he got the heat....🔥🔥🔥

Forth : " shuuuuu shuuuuuuu 😯.... You k baby... Does it hurt.... Shuuuuu shuuuuu😯😯😯....baby..." 

Beam was lost .... Just happy looking at his forth   - his loving caring  forth...-

Beam in a husky soft calm voice " forth...."

Forth was still viewing his hands and checking it thoroughly... 

{{{ A/n : it seems even the hazer learned some medical tricks from his doctor 😅... It's good isinit.... A perfect give and take policy }}}

Forth : " ummmmm...."

Beam in a bit  loud and firm voice... " Baby..."

Forth lifts his head above to look at his beam... still holding his hands like holding a flower .... {{{ 😻 }}}

Beam : " baby ... I'm k... Really..."

Both were staring at eachother. And beam was firm enough with his gesture to make forth feel at ease....

Forth : " ummmmm" nodding -  YESSS & KKKK - kind of gesture. Yet he had his hands still clenched over his beam...

Beam : " baby..."

Forth cuts through in before completes his sentence." AGAIN HUNGRY BABY

beam gestures a nodds  YESSS & still continue " LOVE YOU BABY..."

beam can really fell the love beaming all over for him from forth clearly...

Suddenly there was a sound of interruption... Inbetween their morning romance....

beams stomach was already growling...

Forth starts laughing with a jerked  checkel

Forth : " just a moment baby...." Forth turns around the kitchen table to grab all the dishes and place it over the dining table ...

Literally .... Beams eyes were glittering in happiness....and his face were filled with a satisfactory smile.... Iluminating all around....