24. gucchy

beam shouts in distress " gucchy where are you...."

gucchy gucchy gucchy... beams only companion left out apart from his little brother , gucchy was the only one -  stayed by his side, even  when everyone including his parents disowned him -  hurt him - blamed him-ignored him but ,gucchy was always there for beam , gucchy was the only one - companion to whom beam share all his secrets and tears with, gucchy was the only one who -know the real beam apart form his nanna , butler lee and little brother. gucchy was the only one reason for him to continue breathing within his so called home, gucchy was the only - one truly awaits his arrival back home wagging her short cute tail the instance she sees his beam, gucchy was the only one with whom he curdles and fall asleep even when he is in pain....

its gucchy , his gucchy , beams gucchy....his only family and his only pet...

his only family and his only pet

gucchy was the gift from his late granny before she passed away, since then until last year before he joined his medicine , gucchy place is where beam lives...so do now...gucchy lives in  his beams room.

but 

since beams real identity was known to their parents , gucchy was not much than a hostage to control beam by their parents. they snatched his gucchy from him...

coz gucchy would be the only one reason left out for beam  to go back to his so called home... if needed

and now even his gucchy is gone

beam was roaming around streets like a mad man, it was pouring heavily yet he was still searching for his gucchy.

the more time passed by beam heart was getting more and more suffocating . just the mere thought of loosing his gucchy was killing him, beam was ready to do any thing and ready to go to any extents to get back his gucchy...

yet all was in vein....

it was already past midnight....still with pouring rain and thunder striking hard...beams fear were spiking out... 

beam mind voice " gucchy is scared of thunder....gucchy....where are you...." looking at the ever pouring sky of tears

" looking at the ever pouring sky of tears