25. its beams pom-pom

( is that my gucchy....gucchy my gucchy....) beams mind voice was screaming the moment beam heard the woof sound.

beams pov:

" is it you gucchy , gucchy ...please come back to me gucchy." 

the moment when my eye met that unknown person over the streets  near that flickering street lamps , i never expected im so lucky to find you my dear, but my fear of reality was exceeding my hope in all ways that i coundt justify myself...that its you my gucchy and i found you for real. until i heard you baby

the only thing i could utter loud was nothing but " gucchy"

the very next moment you were in my embrace within my arms  " gucchy" all that i could do was to curdle you to my hearts content and hug you very dearly .hug you  stamp you near my faint heart to make it clear my gucchy is back ...yes my gucchy is back to me ...

but the person who was  holding her   few seconds back was running towards us...shouting pom-pom and tea-cup " who is he " breathlessly

but i was so lost in my gucchy until i heard it...his voice " beam...."

beam " forth" totally in astonishment... unusually the only street light near us illuminated it self and it was very clearly visible HIM...my forth...making me to be  totally stalled

forths pov:

what the hell is happening here , why is it raining like a hell here it was a normal falls few minutes before but now its nothing more  than a dance of the devils over the sky...." shia"

" pom-pom i shouldn't have brought you with me...see you are already shivering .come here" scooping her within my  embrace , slightly tugging her beneath my  leather jacket very near my heart very delicately curdling her to make pom-pom to feel warmth " let's  go home tea-cup" 

pom-pom was unusually restless making hazzle raffles circles within his jackets. tikilishing forth

" pom-pom what happened  why you are being so  restless....its just a thunder tea-cup...." delicately lifting pom-pom to have a look at her face " oh dear, are you afraid of thunder" snuggling my nose to her cute soft whitey nose few time 

" delicately lifting pom-pom to have a look at her face " oh dear, are you afraid of thunder" snuggling my nose to her cute soft whitey nose few time 

a sudden thunder stroked hard before us making pom-pom to shiver more in fear totally shaking and shaking and freezing due to cold

" let's  get you home safe tea-cup, come on, hop in dear" again stuffing  pom-pom within my leather jacket now more tighter than before making it to  look like a plump " that's  it pom-pom... is it warm tea-cup...good girl" smiling  " lets get home"

but pom-pom was more restless when it heard a voice from no where " gucchy" very short and crisp buy clearly audible.

the moment  we heard gucchy... pom -pom was  acting all strange and totally restless making circles within the leather jacket as  if  asking me to unleash it from the cage and release her , scratching with her cute sweet legs making me to feel a itchy nugdy kutty pain over my chest only increasing as time goes on .finally, pom-pom clearly convensed me to remove my hands over her which was curdling her few seconds back to keep her warm...

i removed my hands a bit...and the very instance ...she vanished....totally vanished...into the dark...

even before i realise what just happened everything had  already ended...she was no more within my embrace...she is no more here...my pom-pom is not here...pom-pom just gushed out like a lightning ...throwing her entire self and flew away landed over the still pouring rainy streets , with her cute small legs she lashed  like an lightning  forward she was running wild towards....nowhere...

yes it's  the entire street was blacked and there was no one...only pitch dark  black was seen,  where she was running to...

totally making me to be stalled and shocked with her actions ....

only after a few seconds of realisation,  i was left with only one option to follow her running...in the same direction as she was running to....

and  again  a sharp lighting.....totally illuminating the entire sky with its wrath of light....illuminating wide

making me to end up visualising an angel....

yes...

an angel ascended over the land of mortals....

" my beam...." 

the more i moved towards them i saw beam and my pom-pom within his embrace curdled up totally within himself .and pressing my pom-pom over his heart ....very safe and securely...

the Moment  i halted before them, shockingly the street light beside us started illuminating ...the light only making us to clearly visible the  both of us....

i really felt like i found my lost diamond in the darkness...

and all i could utter was just a single word " beam..."  condensing all my emotions

beam lifted his gaze above the  very instant , he heard my voice and our eyes met...just  an indescribable gush of emotion rocked us within...only letting us to let out a smile...

though  it was nonstopply pouring and chilly cold out there...yet i felt warm....really truly safely warm...just like today's  morning when i woke up beside him....

i felt safe and owned....

my hand automatically lead my hands above him and my pom-pom which had my umbrella in it...making them to also feel safe and warm...

making them to also feel safe and warm

{{{a/n : i hope most of you must have watched LOBS and this is one of my fav scene in the entire drama...totally enchanting...and this is the same....

           forth is leanding his umbrella over beam....who is with their  pom-pom.....over rainy streets

                                                      just imagine it guys....imagine it...feel it....

                                                                its  my forth and beam there... 

hope you guys can feel it and realise it -the feel- the feel of safe and secureness near our dear and loved ones, forever... just like my forth and beam there...}}}

Like. 🌟

Comment 🗯️