not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....

its a longgggg rant ahead.... read at your own interest.

☹☹☹

😞😞😞im hurt guys...like terribly hurt..i know im stupid yet it hurts so much...why the hell am i like this i dont know...

i miss them now with all my life....😪

its this....

i just saw this vdo actually im kind of happy and terribly sad.... 😞😞😞😔😔hum... it hurts.

 it hurts

{{{{thats notttttttt forth beammmmm.....😓😓😓😓}}}}

😭why wont they act together in 2mooms3....im missing them like crazy... 😭😭😭😭 

why are they doing this to me....i cannot deny the fact that the entire trailer my eyes were trailing for glimpses of forth and there's none 😪 more he is not in this series at all and i saw my beam all alone without his forth.... it hurts.... 😭 {{{why the hell are you so stupid ru....I DONT KNOW 🤧}}} -poor me....

😪its true i love beam and forth also pavel and dome so obviously i will watch his series no matter what...yet this fujushi heart wont accept my beam without his forth beside.... 

they hurt me again... 

when i heard there is gonna be no upcoming season i shattered...yup literally shattered...and now they crumbled me.... shia...poor me... 

i have been ranting to my siz for 2full days since i saw the trailer and now im still continue ranting here....{{{ sorry guys please bear with me....it really hurts...i dont know why but it hurts.....like did i made them a part of my life or what...i dont know}}}

and the difficult part is my beam is really beaming so domeishhhhh and i loved it kyaaaaaa im crazy....am i dilutional again....what ever.... i still cant stop ranting...

and now they made to never ever stop writing about hem ever... 

im  gonna write a hell lot stories with them in...im promising my self.... 😣yup...

they....dear 4thbm made me to write stories they made me to break my own barriers to explore this world of words...yup my first ever ship was wangxian... they made me way into BLworld but its 4tha nd beam made me to explore this fantasy world i just love them like crazy...and now...all came to an end and i have to accept it...it hurts.

and also now i get it why there is s many teetae stories all over ....i get them now...the heartbreak is toomuch to bear and the only option left is to sooth ourselves with our own series of fantasies and stories.... 

but

it still hurts..... 😥

well

well....still....we have to go on.... like my sizzy says.... hum yes... 

they are my forth and beam 4ever....and will always be.

......

i know im stupid...you guys can bash me in the comments...well i dont care about it now...coz im too hurt to feel any.... 😓

but yet....

happy reading...

now im gonna write few chapters of hungry baby now...i really need it now...