43. let me be your trafficker p.

{{{ there's not much pics right .i too sensed it...but im running out of time and my mind wants me  to write  it...so.... im struck with pics updating...later when i will edit them i will add on... well im not so happy about not adding pic within.... 🤧 poor me}}} 

{{{  happy reading dear all.... 🤞🏻😘 arihato and sarangeyo for giving a try to my stories.... 🥰😁🤞🏻}}}

💘💘💘💘💘

JUST A SMALL CLARIFICATION HERE  TRAFFICING IS , IN THE SENCE OF CUPID....ALRIHGT

💘💘💘💘💘💘

kao " p. beam you do what i say....got it p.beam" in authoritative tone

beam nods 

kao " let me be your trafficker p." smirking....

a small time lap....

evening....

university club room : culinary  class room.

beam was all restless,  with handsome face but lost in thoughts still fidgeting his fingers nonstoppingly .... beam was not so sure with kao's idea ... he felt like betraying his love so with the same thoughts eating him in and out , beam was so lost  in his own world.....

after a heartily mental discussion beam finally decided to get out the room.... and leave the venue... 

but when beam  opens the door , all and only thing that he could  see was all nothing but    a cute sweet nong.... on the other side of the door. smiling happily.

 smiling happily

there was a cute boy with ever happy smile and chubby cute face and innocent look with a yellow back bag and same uni - uniform as beam but more fresher like and a cover of ingredients.

even before beam speak up any the cute nong introduced him self to his p. very diligently and dignified....

nong " good evening p.beam ....im pharm... kao's friend from states...."  the cute boy bowed before his p. and waied him traditionally.

beam was just awestruck..... intoning   ( kaoooo)

this boy was way  too cute to just  reject...and beam realized it its all his nong ' s cupid work....all along.

so beam just decided to play along and also he wanted to  see - that certain someone's reaction too

WITH A SMIRK....beam welcomes the pharm into  the room....

like 🌟

comment 🗯