16. Grannies lobsters

{{{a/n : Hi guys ....

              just now I realized I haven't written any foody foody chapters   for so long..so here it is....our foody foody...

It's lobster special.... }}}

forths room : 

beam was already dressed up in his white , still adjusting 

but...

beam still lost in his thought....

sitting over forths bed...

waiting for  him to get back....from shower...

.

.

.

after  a while forths come out of the shower... 

ruffling his wet hair with the towel

still with water droplets dripping all over his body , making his whole body clearly visible...

all that beam could do was to keep watching him inch by inch...

his hair was mess...yet with still water over his hair still dripping out making him to look  more sexy....

he had a piercing over one of his ear... totally giving a bad boy vibes... but he was so damn good looking with it

and the tattoo over his neck vertically. .. making him more alluring...

and his well build abed body...totally mesmerizing... still those crystal water droplets were dripping through along beams heart... totally dripped out...

and his chocolate skin ... just like chocolate... would melt anyone with its charm...

And he had a wing tattoo aback his shoulder....

But 

- { beam looked at him with a confused look} - " single wing....it looks like a fallen angel...with a single wing.....that to shut close...why is it not wide spread " ( Should I ask him. Or not )