𝟓𝟗'

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
- - -

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 - - -

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝐤

the intro card faded out and the video showed wiz and troy sitting down on the couch.

"wassup ya'll it's me troy." troy smiled and introduced herself.

"and me, wiz." wiz said as he sat up adjusting himself in the frame.

"and it's banks and 1k!" the couple announced together.

"so by popular demand we made a channel together and for this video we'll be doin the whisper challenge, be sure to click the link below ta watch our first video which is a q and a." troy said.

"all of our socials is in the description box and don't dm me, snap me, tweet me no none a that cause i'll block you." wiz said and troy face palmed.

"you gotta be a little bit nice." she told him and they laughed.

"anyways let's get into the video don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!" troy said before the video card swiped over.

"okay so tell them how the challenge works." troy said to wiz and who straight faced her.

"basically one a us gone have the music real loud in our ears and the other person gotta talk and we gone guess what they sayin." wiz explained.

"have i ever told you i liked the way you talk?" troy asked wiz who gave her funny look, "nigga what?"

"i don't know, i just like how you talk. anyways you ready sweet cheeks?" she grinned.

"call me another fruity name and watch how i launch you into next week." wiz said and mugged her.

"boy what the fuck ever, hmm." troy gave wiz the airpods which were connected to her phone and she cut the music up to the max.

"god damn you tryna blow my ears off," wiz mumbled and snatched the small things from his ears.

"sorry, i'll turn it up gradually." troy laughed and did exactly that.

"okay can you hear me?" she asked him and he looked at her as if she wasn't speaking english.

"can. you. hear. me." she said slowly so he could read her lips.

"oh nah i can't hear you, but change this music. trash ass shit," he told her and snatched the phone changing the song to something else.