SAI X VIRAT

Just Jealousy Tales

Prompt : A one shot based on current track, on much loved ITV couple SaiRat from Ghkkpm 💕

Sai was pacing in her room, in anger and frustration due to Virat's behaviour with Aniket. How can he come to her college without informing her and not meeting her. Moreover he didn't tell her that he's coming today. Also he didn't behave well with Aniket. How can he do this? Surely one day he will become a reason of her embarassment in college.

"Ye to acha hua ki Aniket ne mujhe bataya ke "ACP Virat" aaye the nhi to ye insaan kaha mujhe kuch batata hai. Or to or ek achi bat ye bhi hai ki Aniket ko nhi pata ke Virat sir mere pati hain, nhi to humari achi bhali dosti tut jaati. Vese ye reh kahaa gye. Abtak nhi aaye. Dekhkr aati hu..!" Sai muttered to herself and began walking out of the room to check whether he's home or not. Afterall, she has to teach him a lesson for scaring her friend.

She was passing through the lobby when she heard his voice. He's home. She looked around and saw him standing with Pakhi and seemingly they were having a conversation. Seeing all this just one thought came in her mind. This so called married man can't enter his bedroom first, instead all he will ever do is consoling Pakhi didi. But he's the same man who will come to his so called wife's college and won't tell her.

But what Sai didn't realise is she was angry with him because she wants him to come straight to her, in their room after coming back home. Because they are husband wife lawfully and ethically this is what he should do. Sai felt left out on seeing them conversing in Pakhi's room, so she went away.

Meanwhile actually Virat was arguing with Pakhi to not act so obvious because somehow it will eventually hurt his family and Sai. Also She should defend Sai in front of his family because she is the one who knows that Sai is doing sacrifices just for them. At least Sai deserves their support. Saying all this, he came straight to his and Sai's room while smiling at today's achievements. He comically showed that khet his place. How dare he roam around Sai. After all it's not good for her "studies".

He was about to enter when he heard music in his room. The door was closed  so he opened the same slightly, to see what she's doing.

~Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein dil subah shaam~

She was humming the song, while holding a small radio in her hand, sitting on their bed. Her eyes were closed and she was dressed in white. "White colour suits her" he murmured to himself.

~ Par tumhe likh nhi pau mai uska naam ~

Virat was shocked with his own self. He is observing her every subtle expression she is giving to the music.

~Haye ram, haye ram~

With this he entered but the music stopped. Sai switched it off on seeing him. To her surprise he looked in her eyes, with what she understood as anger.
Though it was his surprised reaction that why she stopped playing. He moved to her direction while maintaining the eye contact. Sai's breathing was up and down. She didn't know why her heart has been thumping why her breathe got heavier and why she is not looking away from his eyes.

She's transfixed. Probably. He bent towards a sitting Sai, softening his look to her and smiling at her dilated eyes, that because now their faces were inches apart. Sai's eyes were wide open in amazement of the moment and their proximity and she was feeling a myriad of emotions. Just when she again heard the music playing.