SHIVIN X JENNIFER

Tis the Season of Love

Prompt : An OS on our favourite off screen ship from Beyhadh 2 ie. #ShivJen. The shot is set during the outdoor shoots of the show in Rishikesh.

Jennifer and Shivin along with half of their crew are in the airplane, they are flying to Rishikesh so as to shoot the upcoming track of Maya and Rudra's love confession. Both of them are excited as it is going to be very interesting track for the cast, as well as Beyhadh 2 fans. During the flight, Jenny took her juice from the air hostess but by mistake a very very small ounce of the liquid spilled during the exchange "sorry mam!" the air hostess said apologetically. 

"it's okay!" Jenny replied but to her utmost surprise, Shivin lashed out at the former for being highly irresponsible "can't you see? Agar juice pura gir jata to..!" but after all he is himself a public figure so can't behave like this. With all the stardom, comes the responsibility to be a man at whom everyone look upto. So he let go but turned towards Jenny and asked if everything is fine. In response, she smiled and took a sip from her glass and eyed him. Though it was very strange for her to see a very cool headed, jolly and evergreen person like Shivin going mad that too when nothing really happened. Also it wasn't like he is having a bad mood. He has been happy since the morning, so what happened just now. Being a good friend and a co star she asked him "what happened? Itne gusse me kyu ho vo bhi achanak se?" 

"Arre yaar, what if your clothes would have ruined, just because of her mistake. Flight mushkil se 3 ghanto ki hai, or tumhe khamakha problem hoti. I can't bear this. That is why I just reacted like that." he stated with some intensity and seriousness in his voice, which was new to her. But the words that come out as a reply to his statement were "it is okay! Well take out your phone, ek selfie to banti hai. Let's surprise our fans!" She intended  to cheer him up to which he gave a very big grin. They posed happily and Shivin posted it on his instagram story. He looked utterly satisfied and happy and throughout the journey he just kept looking at his beloved co star. Meanwhile Jenny was surprised to seek all of his attention quite suddenly. She asked herself if it is her birthday week? If it is his birthday? But no, it wasn't like that, so she shrugged off the thought anyway. It is not that much big deal after all. 

_____________

Soon after reaching Rishikesh, the shooting got scheduled in the evening of their arrival itself and Jenny has to shoot solo by the Ganges. "Jenny adhe ghante me niche milte hain, you get ready!!" their producer told her and she nodded while handling her stuff. "vese aaj mera shoot to nhi hai, par mai yaha bore nhi hona chahta. Mai bhi chalunga isliye..!" while saying Shivin took Jenny's bag while their hands brushed against each other. Jennifer looked hesitantly in his eyes as he looked back at her startled by their touch. She felt different all of a sudden as his hand was still in contact with hers. None of them intend to move or displace from their position but the director hurled their moment as he called the crew to get ready as soon as possible. 

"mai kar lungi Shivin" she told him as he was carrying her bag. 

"nhi bas do minute ki hi to baat hai, it won't cost me anything!!" he winked and smiled and Jennifer sighed as his smile reassured her that everything is normal. There is nothing to analyze and he is just trying to help her. 

After completing her shot, Shivin and Jennifer went live and greeted their fans. They had a ball and enjoyed themselves to the brink. But Jennifer was feeling very strange to get a treatment from Shivin as if she's a princess. It's not that he doesn't respect her before, but after coming here away from Mumbai, he has suddenly transformed, more Caring more lovable and adorable. He's like that perfect man who knows how to treat women and make them feel special. Jennifer felt as if things are getting out of her hand and mind.