KARAN X KRITIKA

The Trodden Path

Where did I went wrong this time? What did I actually do that she left me? She left me? She left me. Again I'm all alone. Like a loser. It's not like we were always smooth but this time it went over board. It was really rough. But was it my fault?
She had so many blames, issues and misconceptions about me. Just like my previous girlfriends. Am i always so wrong? So shitty that no one stays. Probably yes because i never asked her to stay back. But this time i was looking forward to a freaking marriage. A home. A perfect fairytale. Something i dreamt years ago and then this time. But she left me.
It must have been my fault...

____________

"Bro go for a vacay! You need one." A friend of mine insisted. My head is about to blast with everything going around media. Unnecessary questions, dishonest statements, fake stories, an ever so large fandom, a never ending list of haters and more and more. I'm tired. Mentally, emotionally exhausted. I'll blast i swear. How the fuck things are going so wrong. Each fucking time. And this time it's bigger than ever. Am i so intolerable that no relationship of mine last longs.
Kittu ke sath bhi.. aur ab. Whenever I think i can settle, i will be happy, things don't go in favour. Atleast with Kritika, it wasn't this bad. This time it's all negative. Black. No positivity no hopes. Nothing.

"Nhi Bhai.." i voiced. I just forced the words out of my mouth somehow. It's terrible. I have been not talking to anyone since my breakup. Not even my mom. Because what would happen if I will? Things will fall into place again? No! They won't.

I was angry. I didn't stop her. And now I'm more shocked with myself bec..
Because I don't want her back in my life. It isn't worth it. There's no respect left. And I'm tired of explaining myself to her each time. I cry but she never cares. And me too. I didn't care when she left. It's been this terrible. But why?  I don't want her but still I am so deprived. I don't know what to feel. I'm so worked up. I'm tired of my broken relationships, hearts and tormented mind. But what a failure! I lost a girl at the age of 40. How much mature i should become? Wasn't I more careful this time? I thought I was. Probably i wasn't..that's why it happened. My most brutal breakup. I needed someone and she became my anchor but.. i let her go. And now i have stooped so low that I don't even want her now. Not that we were having problems since forever, but
How can my every relationship run down the drain so easily? I am left thinking ..

______________

Two months later

I finally acted upon the advice of my friend and here i am.
Manali.
Nothing was planned, i just happened to be here anyhow. My mind needed peace and what could have been better than cold valleys of Manali. Though I am still craving it. I haven't come out of my breakup fully. It isn't that easy as it looks...

"Karan?" My thoughts trailled off as i heard my name by one of the most unexpected person. I didn't even turn back and i knew who it was. I can recognise her anyday any minute just by her breathe too, let alone voice.
Kittu!

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I smiled as i turned and hugged her. She looked extremely fine and gorgeous. She has grown more beautiful with time.

"Just roaming around." She answered inserting her hands back in the pockets of her long grey blazer. Her plum lips curved into a formal smile. Formal?
Yes we have grown too distant to be rendered formal in front of each other.