AMRIT X RANDHEER

The Curtains Open 

Prompt : An OS on my another Favourite couple from KUDCA ~ #AmDheer featuring love confession.

"Mai Randheer Raizaada, pure hosh-o-hawaas me ye kehna chahta hu ke main aapse be-intehaa mohobbat karta hu..!" He said it. Randheer finally confessed his truth and love in front of Amrit, who is perplexed and pleasantly surprised by his sudden exchange of words. Just a day ago, he gave the anklet back to her, clearly mentioning that might be it's his destiny which doesn't hold her strong. And now just a moment ago, he again stopped her in staircase and on being asked what happened, he gently sat down on his knees to propose her. For Amrit, it's a dream come true, a cinematic movie that maybe will have a happily ever after. Maybe..!

She wants to say yes. She wants to nod her head so that she can tell him that she loves him with equal zeal and affection in heart. The day she met her Randheer Raizaada, she fell for him at the very moment. When her hands touched his, their hearts got locked. When he stares at her lovingly, she feels ecstatic. Whenever he pops from behind, startling her, she loves that all. She wants to tell her that when he startles her, she loves their closeness. When he didn't give her, the anklet and showed his possession on her belonging, she felt that he owned her too.

"Ab kese kahu aapse ke mai bhi aapse dil haar gyi hu, jab aapne kaha ke meri payal aapke pas rehti hai, mai kehna chahti thi ki mera chain or karaar bhi aapke kol hi reh gya hai..! Mere pas ab mera kuch nhi hai. Jab jab aap mera hath thamte ho, to lagta hai ki saat janam bhi kam honge..! Kese kahu ki ye raanjhan sirf aapki hai. Meri likhavat ki rooh ban gye hai aap. Par..! Mai apko Raanjhan ki sacchai nhi bata sakti...!"

"Dekhiye mai janta hu ke mera rishta aapki behen ke liye aaya hai. Or mai humare pyaar ke liye baat karunga aapke bauji se." Randheer's voice broke her chain of thoughts, Amrit has been uttering to herself. She got startled as he addressed her yet again.
"Janta hu ke Kiranbala Raanjhan hai. Jo ki shayad badi achi khabar honi chahiye thi mere liye. Par mai unki kala ka kaayal hu, unka nhi. Yakeen maniye jabse aapke deedar kare hain, pehle din se, aapki aankho me ek alag chamak dekhi hai maine. Aap muje us kitaab ki tarah lagti hai jise mai pdhte pdhte kbhi nhi thakunga...! Zindagi basar karne ke liye aapse sunder vyaktitva mai kaha dhunduga."

"Par aapke bauji ke vaade ka kya. Or fir mai aa..aapse - mohobbat - nhi - karti..!" Amrit lied while her eyes looked everywhere but not him.

"Vo to aapki zubaan ki saaf boli se pata chal raha hai. Kese bina atke, bina ruke aapne meri aakhon me dekh kar keh dia ke aap mujhse mohobbat nhi karti." Randheer smiled as he pointed out at her fumbling of words.

"Dekhiye,, agar ye mera rab bhi mujse kahe to bhi mai nhi maan sakta ke aap mujse ishq nhi karti. Kabhi - nahi." He stressed at his last words and began to stand straight, due to which Amrit stepped back and was about to fall backward when his ever so safe grip, held her in place just like a delicate rose in someone's hand.

"Kabhi girne nhi dunga ji mai aapko. Vaada hai mera." He smiled and reassured her through his honest eyes. The right amount of love and care dripping from his presence. Amrit is just holding her tears back. She can't feel more worse than this. She is misleading him. He has been honest with her about everything but she is holding a secret so important and big. How will he react if he comes to know this? She lied. The girl with whom he has given his heart, is lying to him. Amrit felt bad. But that's what her life is. Her better half Raanjhan is a myth. Amrit's own life is a half lie. So what else she can expect.
He was looking at her constantly while holding her when suddenly he felt, her hands removing his own and freeing herself.

"Kayi baar, jo haasil na ho, usi ko ishq kehte hain." She said and began pacing downwards when he uttered "chaliye aapne kam se kam maana to sahi ke mohobbat hai."
Amrit looked at him back with moist eyes and again turned as the tears escaped finally from the pair of prison of her eyes.

______________

"Amrit bata na..! Raanjhan ke man pasand lekhak kon kon hai? Ab tu to use janti hai or sunti bhi hai,, to bata na.." Kiranbala asked an irritated Amrit.

"Kaha na tujhse mujhe nhi pata..!" She stood up from Kiran's bed in frustration. She had been asking similar questions for a whole hour.

"Madad to tujhe karni padegi aakhir Randheer tere jija ji hain,, or apni behen or jija ji ke liye tu itna to kar hi sakti hai..!" She replied and her words wounded Amrit's Heart. How can she just let him go. The love of her life. The man of her dreams ~ Randheer Raizaada.

___________

"Kya sach kehna itna mushkil hota hai?  Kya sach kehna usne bhi mushkil hota hai jinse aap bahut mohobbat karte hain? Or hota bhi hai to kyu? Kyu ek kudi apne dil ki baate bayan nahi kar sakti? Kyu ye samaaj or uske lagaye huye bebuniyaad pabandiyon ko nhi tod sakti? Kyu ek ladki ko hi humesha apne armaano ka galaa ghotna padta hai? Kyu mai apni kahaniyo ki nayika ki tarah Randheer se nhi keh sakti ke mai bhi usse bhut pyaar karti hu? Aakhir kyu?" Amrit penned down her heavy emotions that has been filling her heart. But little did she realise that while writing she voiced them too. That too louder enough to Randheer, who is standing at her room's door, listen.
Amrit rested her head on the chair as she stopped writing and have closed her eyes , while muttering "kyu nhi bata sakti mai use apna sach?"

"Aapko jo roke huye hai vo to khud aap hai. Koi or aapko nhi rok sakta Amrit..!" Randheer entered in her room and she got shocked to know that he listened her.

"Vese konsa sach?" He asked as he now was standing in front of her, against her desk.

Should she hide or otherwise? Will he understand her? Why not dare it? Just like the stories of Raanjhan.

"Kya aap mere lafzo ko sach maan lenge. Jo bhi mai kahungi?"

"Ji mohobbat naam ki nahi, jazbaat se ki hai. Aap pr pura vishwas hai. Aap mujhse jhoot nhi bolengi. Aap raaz rakhti zaroor hain, par jab parda utha ti hain to sach hi saamne aata hai." He assured her once again that he trusts her more than anything in this world. His eyes did speak likewise too.

"Agar mai aapse kahu ke.."

"Ke..?" He questioned.

"Ke mai hi Raanjhan hu. Kiran nhi to?"

"To mai sach maan lunga..!" He replied immediately to her surprise.

"Kyu? Kya pata mai bhi aapko lubhane ke liye ye gal kr rhi hu..!"

"Aapko mujhe lubhane ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai. Kyuki mai pehle se hi apki shaksiyat se ishq kar betha hu. To fir aap kyu jhoot bolengi." He replied.

"Aapko hairani nhi hui? Kuch nhi kahenge?" She asked as no loud reaction came out from his side as she had been imagining throughout the day.

"Hairaani to hui, pr usse jaada sukoon mila hai. Kyuki kahi na kahi dil manne ko tayar nhi tha ke Kiran Raanjhan hai. Or ji bas mai apse itna hi kahunga ki apni vo payal mujhe lauta dijiyega. Kyuki vo humesha mere pas hi rehti hai. Or rahegi..!" He affirmed while staring at her happy moist eyes. He didn't react surprised for he trusts her. That's his love, trust and respect for Amrit. He has always seen some Glimmer of truth and honesty in her which Kiranbala never had.

"Or mainu bhi apne naal rakh lena..! Kyuki mere hosh bhi aajkal aapke pas hi rehte hain..!" Amrit confessed and while smiling, looked down shyly. Randheer was wide eyed at her reply with astonishment and happiness. İn response he just interlocked their hands and rested his forehead against her.

~✨ tu mere kol aaja ya mainu tu bula le.
Ye rang ye roop mera tu chupke se chura le✨~

The song played as someone down the street was listening to it. AmDheer blushed hard as the curtain on their love and hiding is finally up.

_____________

A/N : I tried to keep it as aesthetic as AmDheer are. Drop your reviews please. ❤️