DEV X SONAKSHI

I'll be alright

Prompt : An OS on one of the most celebrated ITV jodi #DevAkshi from KRPKAB, set in their dating phase, requested and suggestion by @swadeepan_anandmayi 

Dev has been pacing around in his office, as it has been complete 5 hours and he hasn't heard anything from Sona's side. Like no message, no text, no call nothing. Is she busy? Well he's more busy here and what he's doing is wasting his time by pacing back and forth in waiting. "Sonakshi itni careless kese ho sakti hain aap, matlab ek call, ek message tak nhi.. ek baar bhi meri yaad nhi aayi abtak..?" he said to himself imagining her, though he himself haven't made any call on his part. They had a fight in the morning over some random topic but he's here missing her hard but still not calling her.
"Kaha tha na maine, mai esa hi hu, I'm a hard person to deal with, ek call nhi kara aapne tab bhi..! Sonakshi I'm really hurt." Dev finally made a call and was complaining to her in his cute grumpy voice.

"De..Dev..! Mai bad me Baad me baat karti hu..!" She managed to speak somehow and that made him impulsive. What had happened to her? Is she fine? Her voice didn't sound well though!
He must check! He called her sister Elena to ask if everything is fine at their house or not!

"Hello Elena..! It's Dev here."

"Oh hii Dev! Kese ho?" She talked in her usual happy tone..which surprised him. If everything is fine then what is wrong with Sonakshi?

"Vo.. actually!! Sonakshi kesi hai?"

"She's fine..! Kyu kya hua?"

"Ghar pr sab thik?" He didn't answer back in order to confirm everything is fine.

"Haa haa! Kya hua aapki usse baat nhi hui? Koi ladaai?"

"Ha..nhi..! Actually I called her but vo keh rhi thi bad me baat karegi..to muje laga if everything is fine..!?"

"Ohh! Yeah..! Mai batati hu.. she's got cramps that's why thodi off hai..!" She stated as a matter of fact.

"Cramps!? Kya hua?" Dev innocently asked.

"Dev..!" And then she started laughing lightly which surprised Dev but as he realised the meaning, he fumbled "oh..ohkayy! Mai..rakhta hu..! Usko bolna dhyan rakhe." And Elene nodded smilingly.
As they cut the call Elena recieved a text message "mai aata hu usse milne. Tell her she will be good."

"Tere Mr obhodro aa rhe hain!" Elena informed her joyfully.

"Yaha..? Kyu? Kese?" Sonakshi whinned in irritation. He should not see her like this. Crying like a baby even after so many years of her cycle. Like she should have developed the habit but she always end up being irritated and whinning in distress. Even today morning she fought with him on a very  small thing.

"Arre unhe fikar hai teri..! Chill kar. Or ye le heating pad!" She passed the water bag to Sona and began surfing her mobile apps.

________________

It has been two hours since Elena informed Sona about him coming but he hasn't come. Sonakshi was now getting more agitated on him. "Jab aana nhi hota, to bolte kyu hain!?" She murmured to which Elena asked "kuch kaha?"

"Shut up yaar Elena..! Ahhh!" Sonakshi shrieked but ended up crying in her agony. Her back hurts very bad. She soon realised that it had started raining heavily.
"Ab kya khaas aayenge..!" She again whispered to herself but then heard a car horn.
Elena, who was in the balcony, called her and said "humare Dev babu aagye! Sona khush ho ja abto!?"

"Ye itni baarish me kyu aaye hain!? Inki tabiyat ko sambhalungi ya apni?" She said making a grumpy face.

"Dev ki tabiyat kharab hai?"

"Ho jaegi na..! Baarish ho rahi hai.. aana zaroori nhi tha is time." She yelled cutely as she didn't want him to do all this just for her, though in her heart she was the happiest person on earth as he had finally arrived. Now she knows she will be alright. Sonaksshi rushed down to the street and was about to come near his car when he indicated her to stop and himself came to her door. Sonakshi was touched by his sweet little gestures and she didn't realise how all her pain due to the bleeding subsided on seeing him. A shopping bag of some gift shop in Dev's hand made her curious. What must be there inside it? 

"Aap kyu aaye?" Despite of all her mushy and happy feelings she asked him the most hilariously awkward question and this alerted Dev that she was indeed having some drastic mood swings. "Mai yaha kyu aaya matlab? Aapki tabiyat kharab hai Sonakshi to bas milne aaya hu.."

"vo bhi do ghante late?"

"haa time to lag gaya.!" he accepted.

"to itni baarish me kyu aana tha? Hum kal bhi bat kar sakte the naa.."

"Sonakshi!!! Calm down. Aur aapki tabiyat kharab hai.. haal jaanne aaya hu,, lambi baate karne nhi aaya hu."

"baate nhi karoge aap to thik kese ho paungi mai... Mr. Dixit tumi ekdum impossible." and Dev couldn't help but laugh at her antics. "Aap hosh me hain Miss Sonakshi Bose?" and he again laughed saying this. "Aap has rhe hain, jaaiye mujhe baat nhi karni.." 

"Acha baba..! I am sorry. But you tell me kya karu mai?" he surrendered as he always do. The lady in front of him always drives him cute and he can't help but do what she wants. She's so special. He can do anything for his Sonakshi. "Bag me kya hai..vo dikhaiye naa!!" she chirped in excitement. During her usual days, she stops him from buying anything for her but today she's all excited. And Dev was happy seeing her like this. "Batata hu but before this, kuch kehna hai.."

"kya?" she almost whispered. 

"Miss Bose aap mere liye bhut khaas hain. Bahut khaas! Mai aapke bina bhut bechain rehta hu..kuch samjh hi ni aata, kahi man nhi lagtaa. I am sorry for approaching you late." Sonakshi's heart fluttered at his simple yet confiding words. He's saying sorry because he didn't make a call for five hours but it was her mistake. She had mood swings, irritation and picked up a fight but here he's apologizing . Sonakshi pulled him in a hug and the bag from his hand dropped. It was raining in the background and she was clinging to her man. What can be more beautiful than this? As he had wrapped his hand around her aching waist, the pain passed away. There could be nothing more comforting than him being close to her, holding her. She's alright. She's absolutely alright now that she has her. 

"chocolates? Mr Dixit mai vo typical ladki nhi hu jiske mood swings chocolate se thik ho jaaye..!" she said to him while laughing as he gifted her chocolates, and other favourite items of her. Dev replied with a sad face "achaa.. maine to internet par pdha to le aaya.. isi me do ghante lage Sonakshi. Samjh hi ni aa raha tha ese me karte kya hain.." Sonakshi stared at him lovingly in awe of him as they both were inside his car. Dev is so vulnerable man, a hard to find diamond and this melts her every now and then. "Pta hai kya karte hain?"

"kya Miss Bose?" he asked genuinely to collect knowledge when she smiled and said "bas sath rehte hain. Or fir sab thik ho jata hai. Dard se pareshan log bas kisi ka sath paane se hi thik ho jate hain Dev! Isliye esi situations me.. bas sath rehte hain.." saying this she slipped her hand into his and smiled ear to ear. Dev had his eyes glassy as he realised how precious this moment is!  

_____________

A/N : A gift for all the KRPKAB lovers as S3 will soon hit the screens. And yes thank you my dearies for 6k reads on this book. Love yaa!!