Do as I say🍋

Yumi's POV

"Good girl cause I know you aren't a quiter. Now be prepared to kick their asses. You owe me a spot in the finals." He says. "So do you." I say. "I'll be taking my lovely trophy either way. I think you know what I'm talking about." He says. "Shut up you pervert." I say. "I most certainly will not. It's the truth. I'll be taking it and doing as I please. You won't mind though I know that's for sure. You'll gladly take every single inch. With no complaints. Just moans and screams. Getting louder and louder begging me to give you more and more." He says seductively.

I cover my mouth and squeeze my legs shut tight. "What's wrong did I leave you speechless? Or is it you're trying not to moan." He says. "Let me guess right now you're squeezing your legs together covering your mouth praying no one will hear this conversation. That you don't moan from my words alone. You're already getting wet and you like it." He says. "N-no." I say. "Mhm so then what was that stutter for. You wouldn't be lying about how much pleasure your in. You want to touch yourself so badly just to make it stop. To feel good while I'm talking to you. You haven't been touching yourself because I told you not to and me doing this is driving you off the walls. Telling you all about these dirty things. You know that I'll punish you if you do that I won't show you any mercy. That you won't be able to walk for awhile. I'll let you touch yourself right now but you have to stay on the phone. I want to hear every single moan. No multi tasking. Keep me right here. I'll jack off to you too. So take your panties off now. If you want to take this opportunity. You may not get this for awhile." He says.

I take them off. "Fine they're off." I say red sitting on the bed. "Now do everything I say. Lay down and put two fingers inside." He says. "Bu-" I say. "Two fingers inside." He says. I stick them in and quietly moan. "Slowly move them." He says.

I do as he says. I bite my lip and try not to moan. "Kuroo this is torture." I say. "Let me hear your moans and I'll let you go faster maybe." He says. I do my best to keep them quiet. "Deeper you know I go all the way in." He says. I gasp as I put them deeper.

"Please Kuroo please." I whisper. "Now you can go faster." He says. I go faster and moan quickly. "Not that fast." He says. "But K-" I say. "You heard me not that fast." He says sternly. I slow down a bit and whine a little.

"Don't whine I'll make you go start from the beginning." He says. "Yes sir." I say. "Go faster now." He says. I go faster. "Please daddy please put more inside please show no mercy." I whisper. "Deeper now. Fuck yes." He says. I go deeper and try my best not to moan too loudly.

"Fill me please fill me." I say. "Faster." He says I speed up. I pant and moan quickly. "Yes daddy yes. I'm gonna cum." I say. "Don't you fucking dare cum yet. Now faster." He says. "Ahh~ daddy please please let cum. I need to cum for you I can't take it." I say. "Beg for it baby bird beg more." He says.

"I need it daddy. I need to release. I can't take it anymore. I need to give you my cum now." I say. "Hit that spot that you like." He says. I feel it. I scream into my hand that held the phone. I hit it quickly and my vision starts to blur. "Please right there yes yes yes." I say. "Hold it a little more." He struggles to say.

"Daddy please." I say. "Faster now as fast as you can don't you dare slow down finger yourself harder." He says. I do as he says. I pant and moan into the phone. "Cum with me baby cum as I get to one." He says. He counts down from three. "CUM NOW BABY BIRD NOW DON'T YOU DARE HOLD ANY IN RELEASE ALL THAT CUM FOR ME FUCK!" He says.

I release hard and scream into my pillow continuing to finger myself quickly it won't stop coming out. I keep going moaning into the pillow. It finally stops. I pant and tremble. "Fuck baby that felt amazing doing that together." He says. "You can relax now and pull them out." He says. I pull them out and give a relived sigh.

"I'll fuck your brains out next time I see you. That was just to take the edge off." He says. "That did feel amazing especially for me with how strict you can be but it felt so damn good after waiting for so long." I say. "I'll make up for that lost time. You'll be begging for mercy." He says. "I'm sure I will. Especially since you feel better." I say. "Go clean yourself up and go to bed you've got a big day tomorrow." He says. "Yes sir and thank you for the boost in confidence." I say. "Anything to make you feel better baby bird. Good night I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say.

TBC...