Mine

Yumi's POV

"Of course I have to punish you. Holding this in for so long trying to make me jealous." He says. "Now hold on I didn't do that." I say. "Mhm." He says. "Wait wait you are jealous of Asahi?" I ask. "No why would I be?!" He says embarrassed. "True why would you be. The tone in your voice just gave me the wrong idea." I say. "You want me to be jealous?" He asks.

I get on his lap. "No not at all. You don't have to be jealous. I did say yes to you. I'm yours forever now. You aren't getting rid of me. The same goes for you. You're mine forever. I'm going to be the only woman you'll ever love. Your one and only baby bird for life." I say. I hold him tight. "I'm glad you feel so strongly about me." He says. "I'd kill anyone who'd try to steal you from me." I say and hold him tight. "My hero." He says and kisses my forehead. "In all seriousness I love you a lot and I want you to know that. I love you more than anything." I say.

"I love you too baby bird so much." He says and kisses me. I kiss him back. He holds me close. "I want you to know that I love you too." He says. "It is nice having you all to myself. Being your man and you being my baby bird. Having you on my side. Being the one that gets to love you. I want this forever I want to be yours forever." He says and moves some hair from my face.

"I want to be yours forever too." I say. "So since this whole thing has been said. Let's get married. Once you get out of school. We'll plan it up until then. Do you want to marry me?" He asks. "I do." I say with a smile. "I did this all kinds of wrong but I needed to ask. I wish that I didn't propose like this." He says. "It's okay. We can just go eat somewhere and everything will be okay." I say.

"Where do you wanna eat? we can eat anywhere you want." He says. "How about that place we went to with your team?" I ask. "Sounds good." He says. I get changed. I took half my clothes over to Kuroo's house. Now to put something nice on.

 Now to put something nice on

Time skip

We get to the restaurant and eat. He stops. "Something wrong?" I ask. "Remember when I said that I wish that I could have done it differently propose to you." He says. "Yeah it was literally an hour ago." I say. "Well I wanna make up for it." He says. "It's okay you d-" I say.

He's on one knee with a ring box. "Yumi Sawamura will you marry me?" He says and opens the box revealing a ring. "Yes." I say I hold him tight and kiss him. People clap around us. He kisses me back. He puts the ring on me and it fits perfectly. "When did you and h-" I say.

"Don't question it my lovely fiance. I have my ways." He says. "Okay you know I'll find out eventually though." I say. "True but it's no problem at all." He says and kisses me. We get into our seats. He puts his hand out and I hold it. "This is our spot now. The place where I proposed properly to you." He says. I smile with a nod.

"Let's finish then go home." He says. I nod. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you too." He says.

Time skip

We lay in his bed. "How about we go there every year for our anniversary?" I say. "It sounds good. Look at you already making traditions." He says with a smirk. "Well I want that. For us to have traditions and then to have family traditions. I want to make memories with you lots of them." I say. "So do I so so so many memories." He says. "Always one upping me." I say with a smirk. "That could be a tradition." He says with a smirk.

"Shut up." I say with a laugh. "Don't worry baby bird. I'll let you win sometimes." He says. "Oh how kind of you to spare me." I say. "I'm always kind and gentle." He says. "Mhm except for the whole gentle part." I say. "I've created a little monster. You've become so perverted and lewd." He says. "You maybe gentle when it comes to snuggling and cuddling. Other than that you are rough. You almost took off your microwave handle making popcorn." I say.

"The microwave door is hard to open." He says not wanting to admit his defeat. "You also did create a little monster. With your roughness." I say and look him up and down. "Come here you." He says blushing. He snuggles me making me giggle. We kiss and hold each other close. "I love you my soon to be husband." I say. "I love you too my soon to be wife." He says.

"I will be winning fair and square someday." I say. "If you say so." He says with a smirk. "I'll win lots and lots of times." I say getting on top of him. He blushes. "In several ways." I say. He gets a hard on and swallows. "Just like now. You're hard and ready to go. I think I wanna tease you just a bit." I say.

I grind against him. He moans and tilts head back. "No fair." He says. I keep grinding on him getting wet. "Not like this. I'm the dominant one and you know it." He says. "Doesn't look like it." I say with a smirk. I lift the shirt he gave me and show him that I'm not wearing underwear.

He rubs my clit making me moan loudly. "My ass." He says. He rubs it quickly making me squirm. "Ahh~ yes Kuroo yes right there." I say. He gets harder. He flips us to where I'm on bottom. It happened so quickly. He smirks. "Don't test daddy." He says. I swallow.

TBC...