The Yumi protection squad

Daichi's POV

I swear if I were a girl I would beat the shit out of her. The audacity to do something like that to someone especially Yumi. She's never even done anything to her. I go back to the gym to calm down. Coach and Takeda have it covered. I sit against the wall. "Everything okay?" Suga asks.

"No." Daichi says. "What happened?" He asks sitting next to me. "The cheerleaders bullied Yumi again." I say. "Who bullied Yumi?!" Tanaka says. "Stop eavesdropping!" I say. Tanaka got everyone's attention and they come sit with us. "That leader refuses to leave her be. Do to the situation that happened Yumi is going to be with the girls volleyball team. It might be good for her though to be around other girls who aren't assholes to her." I say.

"Are girls that against her to do something mean to her?" Hinata asks. "Yeah. Most girls are against her. We never really understood why. She gets along with anyone willing to it's frustrating. She doesn't even talk to them yet they mess with her. It's why I'm so protective of her. People try to take advantage of her. It doesn't matter what it is. Her kindness,her body or her overall personality. People just don't know when to quit. I keep her at my side for that reason. She needs to be protected. She's small and can be naive meaning she's an easy target. I worry about her a lot." I say. "It's completely normal and amazing of you to care that much and want to protect her." Suga says. "Yeah I don't know what I'd do if something bad happens to her." I say. "I'll protect her through the day." Noya says.

"Same." Tanaka says. "Asahi already walks her to her morning class. These guys keep trying to talk to her but since Asahi is always there they're always scared." Noya says. "I don't even mean to be scary." Asahi says. "Now that coach and Takeda are going to confront this whole thing they'll be more irritating and careful about how they decide to bully her if they continue. So she'll need that protection." Suga says. "We second years should keep an eye out just in case." Ennoshita says.

"Thanks guys." I say. "That goes for you first years too. If you see something do something about it." Noya says. "Okay." Kageyama says. "For sure." Hinata says. Tsuki and Yamaguchi nod.

Takeda's POV

"Hey you cheerleader coaches!" Ukai says and runs up to the coach. "Ukai you can't just go pick a fight with them like that!" I say nervously chasing after him. "Control your kids or I'll kick your asses!" He says. I hold him back. "Stop it you have to be more professional than this." I say. "What's going on?" The coach says. "Your girls bullied one of our members. They took her clothes and replaced it with a very inappropriate outfit. She had to sneak to the gym to get help from her brother. She was completely humiliated and scared that something would happen." Takeda says.

"That's on her for not keeping her guard up." They say. I'm taking back by this. "Excuse me?" I say. "She should have been more careful or confronted them a long time ago. It's not their fault she's an easy target." They say. I take my glasses off. "You don't understand what I'm trying to say here. Basically your members bullied her into wearing nothing but a piece of cloth. She barely had anything covering her." I say. "And that's on her." They say.

"Okay so these hands are about to be on you." I say putting my glasses on the bench near me. I punch the coach. "Yes!" Ukai says. He beats the other one up.

Time skip after ass whoppin

"Now I'm going to inform the principal about your behavior." I say straightening my outfit and putting my glasses on. "Ukai let's go." I say. He goes to punch the coach making them flinch. He chuckles and we leave.

Time skip

I talked to the principal and even though our actions were very wrong we got to stay. The coaches were punished for child endangerment. We get to the gym again. "Hey is everything sorted out?" Daichi asks. "Is everything okay?" Suga asks.

"It was awesome. Me and Takeda beat the shit out of the coaches then they got in trouble for this whole situation. He didn't hold back a single punch." Ukai says. "Dang Mr. Takeda didn't know you could be a violent bad ass." Tanaka says. "Violence is never the answer. Sometimes it's the solution. They just pissed me off so much. They were completely fine with their members actions. I lost it." I say. "Luckily we got off with a warning. That was unforgettable though." Ukai says. "Let's not talk about it anymore." I say. "Was it in their gym." Noya says. "Mhm." Ukai says. "Let's go see if we can see it on the cameras after!" He says.

"Definitely!" Tanaka says. "Let's not." I say. "I'm definitely going to see if we can get a copy." Ukai says.

TBC...