Studying

Yumi's POV

"Okay get out what you need out." I say. They basically pull out everything. I might as well be a teacher. "Okay let's do this." I say. I pull out my stuff.

"We'll start off with what's easiest then make our way from there

"We'll start off with what's easiest then make our way from there." I say. "First though you'll all need some organization." I say.

Time skip

This is harder than exercising. Doing first teaching and second year studying.

 Doing first teaching and second year studying

"Daichi I need help." I say. "With." He says. "I'm no good with math." I say. "I don't want to go there again." He says. "I could help." Asahi says. Daichi and Suga just look at each other then at me. I go and sit next to him.

He explains everything to me. "Okay that's a lot easier than how the teacher explains it. Thanks." I say. "Yeah." He says. "Yumi we need help." Hinata says. "Be right there." I say. I get up and sit in between Hinata and Kageyama. I highlight the spots that will help and write down notes they start to understand.

They look at my work. "It looks so intimidating." Hinata says. "Yeah math isn't my specialty. So normally I take lots of notes and study as much as I can. Sometimes I still don't understand." I say. "Math is super easy though." Tanaka says. "You're barely passing math Tanaka" I say. "So you don't understand something hard at all sometimes?" Hinata asks."Yeah but I do my best. Try to learn as much as I can. It's hard not knowing something in highschool. You'll feel way behind. So I do my best to stay on top of my grades. All A's except for math that's a B." I say.

"It's better than an F." Kageyama says. "True." I say. I get a phone call from mom. "Hello." I say. "Hi sweetie where are you? It's getting late." She says. "I'm studying with my club. We're trying to help each other out in subjects we aren't doing so well in." I say. "Oh well that's nice. Just try to come home soon okay and make sure Daichi walks you home." She says.

"Is something wrong?" I ask. "No I just get worried when you both stay out this late. Creepers could snatch up my adorable babies." She says. "I guess we should get going. We've stayed longer than we should have." I say. "Okay be home soon." She says. "Okay bye love you." I say. "Love you too." I say. "Daichi mom said we should get home." I say. "Seriously?" He says.

"Yeah. She's not use to me not being out this late. She wants us to walk home together. She said that there are creepers out at this time and she doesn't want us to get snatched up." I say. I get my bag and put my things away. "Alright mother knows best." He says and gets his stuff. "I'll lock up." Suga says. We say bye and leave. We get off school grounds. "So you and Asahi are good now?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "How?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You were crying your eyes out about him. Now you're just okay." He says. "Well a different side of him came out today?" I say. "What side he didn't try anything did he?" He asks. "No he stood up to some guys about trying to talk to me. They weren't exactly the most gentlemanly guys. Even though we were both hurting especially me. I know he had to of been hurting too. He still protected me though." I say. I tell him everything that was said.

I obviously leave the kiss part out. "I can see why you were torn between the two. Isn't that what girls like." He says. "Well yeah I did but I know he won't always be that way. I choose Kuroo." I say. "Alright I understand." He says. We get home. Mom is waiting for us. "There's been some bad news." She says.

"What happened?" I ask. "Nana had a cold she was going down the stairs. She sneezed as she was going down the stairs she missed a step. She fell and hurt her hip. We're going to go stay with your grandparents. Just until your aunt gets everything she has situated in america." She says. "How is she doing now is she okay?" I ask. "She's doing okay she'll be discharged from the hospital by the time we get there." She says. "That's good to here." I say. "How's grandpa taking it?" He asks. "He put up a fight about staying with her in the hospital so he's been there this whole time." She says.

"Of course he would." He says. "It's sweet of him though." I say. "So what do we do about school?" Daichi asks. "Yeah we can't exactly leave for a week." I say. "Your teacher gave me some worksheets for you to do. So you can keep up with your studies. Also you can bring your volleyball so you can keep practicing. Now go get ready for dinner." She says. "Yes ma'am." She says handing us the folders. I hope she'll get better soon.

TBC...