Festival

Yumi's POV

I swear he's going to break me. We leave the theater and it's snowing. We get to the festival area. He holds my hand as we look at things and play games. "So I have a question." I say. "Go ahead." He says. "What are your plans when you graduate?" I ask.

"Well I already have my own place and car. I'll be going to college after school. I'll get my masters and bachelor's degree. Get a good job and then we'll live together happily married." He says. I blush and look at him. "Sorry about that last bit I'm thinking on the spot." He says. "No no it's okay. I like your goals." I say. He nods. "What's your plans?" He asks. "I'll probably get a scholarship and  get my bachelor's degree. After that I'll find a job. It can't hurt to get some experience. I'm working at my coaches store at the moment. When we don't have practice that is." I say.

"Well aren't you confident." He says with a smirk. "About?" I ask. "Getting a scholarship. You think you'll make it all the way to nationals." He says. "Of course we will. We'll beat You, Aobajohsai and Shiritorizawa. Then It'll be smooth sailing." I say. He chuckles. "Is that so?" He asks. "Yes we just need a lot of practice." I say.

"Well then you better get to it. You're still a baby bird. My baby bird." He says. He kisses me. I kiss him back. "Yeah well one day I'll soar and I'll be better than a baby bird." I say blushing. "I think that's a good nickname for you. You're the smallest on your team. You're cute like a baby bird. Plus I do not find you threatening unlike adult crows. So menacing and known for their "spookiness"." He says. "I may be small and cute but I can be scary and bad." I say. "I doubt that. Although you've been very naughty today." He says with a smirk and smacks my ass.

My face is hot and red. "You're such a pervert." I say. "I have no problem showing affection to my baby bird in public." He says kissing my forehead. "Smacking my bottom isn't exactly what I expect to be known as affection." I say. "You like it though. I see that blush on your face." He says with a smirk and wink. "We're in public and that was lewd so I'm more embarrassed than excited." I say blushing darker.

"Oh you were excited that I did that." He says getting down to my level. I pout. "Don't be upset with me baby. You knew I was gonna tease you. I like seeing these rosey cheeks." He says. "You're a jerk face." I say and turn my head away. "I'm your jerk face though. Can I give you a kiss baby bird maybe a hug?" He says. He stares at me. "Fine." I say blushing.

"Thank you baby." He says. He holds me and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck. It snows harder. I kiss him more. "Hold on. We should probably get somewhere safe." He says. "It's not snowing that bad though." I say.

"Yeah but just in case." He says. "Okay if you think it's best." I say. "Let's go to my place." He says. "Okay." I say a bit nervously and hold his hand. We walk to his car. "What's with the nervousness?" He asks and opens the passenger door for me. "It's just it's your house." I say and get in.

"Hold on." He says and shuts the door. He gets in and puts all the prizes he won for me in the back seat. "What makes you nervous about my place?" He asks. "Well it's your private space. It's where you live. Plus we'll be alone together in a house." I say. "Ma'am are you afraid of me?" He asks. "No." I say. "Then there should be no problem. I don't bite unless you want me to." He says with a wink and starts the car.

Time skip

We get inside. It's very tidy and spacious. "As you can see nothing to be afraid of. It's just where I stay." He says and holds me. "I said I wasn't scared." I say. "Good. I'm gonna order us some pizza and find you something to wear. Gonna get cozy and comfy. We'll have a movie marathon. You can pick some out." He says. "That sounds nice." I say. He gets a pizza place menu.

"Is pepperoni good?" He asks dialing the pizza place on his phone. "Mhm." I say. "You are going to love this pizza place they are so cheesey and amazing." He says. "I hope I will." I say. He goes into another room. My phone rings it's mom. "Hi mom." I say.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay." She says. She lets who's ever else is there know. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask. "There's supposed to be a big storm coming in a bit are you both safe?" She asks. "Mhm we're at his house right now. He's in the other room right now ordering pizza. I'm picking some movies out from this giant collection of his. I think he may have a problem." I say. "Okay well you should stay there till tomorrow. It should clear up by tomorrow afternoon." She says. "Okay." I say. "How's it going so far?" She asks.

TBC...