Training and sets

Yumi's POV

I finish my running. I drink my water and wipe my face. Only a little break. Another teammate comes in. He's freaking huge! Now I really feel small. "You're late dumbass." Yaku says.

"Sorry got lost on the way here." He says. "Feel intimidated yet. That's lev he's 6'4 and new to our team. Also a middle blocker." Kuroo says. "Why should I be intimidated? I'm fast and I can jump. If you haven't noticed I'm fast already. Besides we have good middle blockers too. You're talking to one. Lucky you your girlfriend is one of the best." I say. "Is that so." He says with a smirk. "You'll see eventually." I say. He presses me against the wall and puts his hands by head. I blush from the quick close motion.

"How about some friendly competition? We have plenty of guys for two teams." He says. "I'm not ready." I say nervously. "Oh but what happened to all that talk being one of the best." He says with a smirk. "I'll go easy on you but later I wont." He says. He gets close to my ear. "And I think you know what I mean by that later part. It'll be happening at my place baby bird. I'll be sure to get you home on time. Try my best maybe." He whispers deeply.

I squeeze my legs together and he chuckles. "So what do you say baby bird?" He asks looking me up and down. "It's no fair you got me all bothered how am I supposed to play like this." I say. "You'll handle it like you do everything." He says with a wink. "Stop being a pervert." I say. "What it's true you can handle a lot of things. It may take a while but you do." He says. I let my face go back to normal.

"Fine I'll do it." I say. "Great. Hey guys wanna play a game with Yumi she's with Karasuno so we can gain some experience from this." He says. They agree. The giant named Lev looks at me. He's kind of scary looking. "It'll be fun getting up close with both sides." I say with Kuroo in front of me.

"Let's see how fun it'll be when you lose." He says. "We'll see." I say. "She's so tiny this will be easier than normal." Lev says. "What." I say a bit irritated. "No offense though you're really short so it should be easier for me." He says. "I see we'll just have to find out now won't we." I say cracking my knuckles with a irritated smile. "Lev stop." Kenma says.

The game starts. My spike hits the ground hard scoring the first point. "Don't underestimate me. You may have height on your side but I am not to be tested." I say looking up at him. "Okay no going easy." Kuroo says. I put my hair up. "You think you can do that again?!" Yamamoto asks excitedly. "Of course I can. I'm irritated now." I say in a serious tone getting back in my spot. I hear swallows.

Time skip

We win the first set. I make it not too obvious that I'm basically a beast when it comes to being irritated. I did keep a pretty big gap for a moment. I'm still irritated. His stupid face, I want to punch it. Thinking he's better than me because he's taller. Please I'm leagues ahead of him. I know that we can win this next set.

Time skip

We did it. I count in my head to calm down. "Why are you so amazing?" Kuroo whines and hugs me from behind. I sigh calming down. "You should see me angry if that was amazing." I say then drink my water. "Well looks like you get to do as you please with me baby bird." He whispers in my ear. I blush and almost choke.

"Let's save that for later." I say quietly. "Okay." He says and kisses my cheek. "That was a good game." Coach says coming to us. "Thanks. I'm surprised I was able to do that. Work well with others and all." I say. "Tell you what I'll treat you and the team to lunch how about it." He says. "That's very nice of you." I say.

TBC...