Kuroo Tetsuro

Yumi's POV

The game finishes. It was good even though we lost. I get a drink from the vending machine. He appears out of thin air behind me. He was so silent I didn't even notice. In front he's really tall. A foot taller than me maybe. I'm only 4'9. He looks down at me. Then smirks.

 Then smirks

"

Hey." He says. "Hi." I say blushing red. "You did good." He says. "Thanks congrats on your win." I say. "Thanks." He says. He comes down to my level. He puts his arm above my head.

"You're really cute." He says. My area feels like it's pulsing. "U-um." I say. I hold my drink to my chest. "You're really handsome." I say. "I'm gonna make you my girlfriend." He says. My heartbeats fasts.

I swallow hard. "You make me feel good. I've never felt this way before. I like it a lot. I like you a lot." He says. "I feel the same way. I've never felt this feeling before. It feels nice." I say. "Could I kiss you?" He asks. I blush and nod. He holds my cheek and kisses me. I kiss him back.

He french kisses me. I do the same. It feels so good. I don't want him to stop kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck. What made me do that? I didn't plan on doing that.

He puts his hands on my waist and presses me against the vending machine. We kiss more the more we do the more heated it gets. He lets go. "If I keep going I'll go further with you. More than kissing you. Someone might see us. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or feel like I'm forcing myself on to you. We just met and here we are kissing. We've never even told each other our names." He says and kisses me again.

I nod. He stands up again. "Thank you for caring about my feelings. My name is Yumi Sawamura." I say. "Kuroo Tetsuro. Even though I said I'll make you my girlfriend. It sounded like I'll force you to be. What I meant was. I'll do everything in my power to have you fall for me too. If you don't want to that's fine. I-" He says. I jump up and kiss him. He holds me so I don't fall. I let go.

"I fell for you the moment I saw you. You made swooned. I had to go to the doctor just to make sure I was okay. I don't know why I fainted. We've never even met before. You just did though. I'm surprised I can even talk to you. Especially kiss you." I say. "Then will you be my girlfriend!" He says nervously. I blush. "Yes." I say. He kisses me and I kiss back. My phone goes off. He sets me down.

I check it. "It's Daichi." I say. I answer. "It's time to go where are you?" He asks. "I'm at the vending machine. I'll be right there." I say. "Okay." He says. I hang up.

"I gotta go." I say. "Okay." He says. He kisses my forehead. "Hold on I'll give you my number. You're pretty far so we can't exactly meet each other every day. Plus it'll be nice talking and texting you." He says. I give him my phone. He puts his number in and I give him mine. Through a text.

"I'll walk you out." He says. I nod with a smile. He walks me out. His team was outside so he joined them. They say their goodbyes. Daichi looks at me then Kuroo. Oh no he knows.