Aobajohsai

Time skip

I can't believe this school. What's their deal. "Are we gonna go?" I ask. "I guess. It'll be nice to go against someone that's at least a challenge. Do you know anything about them?" Daichi asks. "I know that they play a lot of other teams. I hear their setter is pretty good. That's all I know." I say.

"Well that's all true. Since they're in the loop they've got experience with other teams. Meaning they could pull other ideas from other teams. So they'll have some tricks up their sleeves. We don't know much other than that." He says. "I'm not sure about this team though. It seems kind of odd. They only want Kageyama as a setter. It feels kind of shady don't you think?" I ask.

"Maybe, Kageyama this is up to you. They won't accept unless you play. Is that cool with you?" Suga asks. "I'll do it." He says. "Okay we'll keep practicing until then." Daichi says.

Time skip to convenient store

Daichi got us some dinner. "Thank you." I say to the owner with a bow. "Yeah no problem." He says. I walk off to Daichi. Asahi is waiting he smiles at me. I blush a bit.

I said stop it you love hungry fool

I said stop it you love hungry fool. I don't think my heart can take this kind of feeling.

Time skip

I get home and get a tank top. I make shirts for myself sometimes. It's cool cause I can put whatever I want on them. I go to my computer. I can't make a number shirt that'd be off. Then Tanaka's words inspire me. I make the perfect tank top.

I put Karasuno above a bomb on both sides. Aobajohsai is in for a rude awakening. I won't hold back if they put me in.

Time skip to game

We stretch together. I though have my custom made uniform hidden under my sweatpants and jacket. I look at the other team. They look serious. No matter what we'll take them down. I watch them play it's really nerve wracking. A new setter comes in.

Girls squeal and cheer for him. He's good looking I guess. "Alright Yumi ready?" Daichi says. I nod. "Show them who's boss!" Tanaka says. "I will." I say. I take my jacket off and pants. Revealing my uniform.

"You were ready for this." Suga says. "Always prepared." I say. I fix my knee and elbow pads. I look at the other team they look weird now. The setter is complete different. It's gross and ugly.

But I shouldn't say that

Time skip

I fall to my knees and breathe heavy. I tilt my head back. It was so close. The boys cheer and jump around. I get up and as soon as I get up. The setter is in front of me. "You did an amazing job out there." He says with his creepy face.

"Thanks." I say kind of nervous and creeped out. "I was wondering if we could practice together. Then hang out after?" He asks. "No thanks. I have my team to practice with. It's better that way. We need to become stronger as a team to get better." I say. "Then maybe just hang out." He asks. He bats his eyes. I know I'm making a face. "Big brother!" I say and run to him.

I hide behind him. "What's the matter?! Are you hurt?!" He says nervously. He checks me for injuries and picks me up. "No he's scary and gross. He won't leave me alone." I say. He looks at him. He glares at him. "Suga hold Yumi for me." He says.

"Sure." He says. He gives me to Suga. I hold him tight. "It's okay Daichi will take care of it." He says. I look at them. "Tanaka and Asahi. You might want to join him." Suga says. They nod and run over to him.

He stops making that face. He looks over at me. I hide my face into Suga's shoulder. He then looks scared at the three. He walks off. They come back. "He shouldn't mess with you anymore." Daichi says.

Asahi nods. "Yeah Yumi Daichi really scared him off." Tanaka says. "Thank you." I say. "Now let's get something to eat." Daichi says. Takeda is on the phone. He comes over. "We have another game in a few weeks. We also just got a coach." He says. "Seriously?!" Tanaka says.

"Yeah we're going up against Nekoma. Since we've been long term rivals with the school. The store we go to eat at after school. The manager will be training us. He's our last crows grandson. So he should know a lot about volleyball." He says. I guess wishes do come true. Then we'll have a bit of time to ourselves. After that we'll go to training camp. Things are really coming together.

TBC...