Breakfast 🍋

Yumi's POV

We get out of the car and go in to eat. "So um how are you feeling?" He asks. "I'm okay. My hips kind of hurt and my insides feel weird." I say. "Yeah sorry about that." He says. "Do you feel okay?" I ask. "I'm good it feels strange." He says. "Sorry." I say.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks. "Well it's my fault that it feels strange." I say blushing. "Oh I see what you mean. Don't blame yourself. It was my doing. I was giving you a great time it wouldn't have happened if I didn't. I'm glad that I do have it though. It shows how much you really liked it. You really really liked it." He says with a smirk. I blush harder. "D-don't say stuff like that in public." I say.

🍋Lewd conversation 🍋

He scoots closer to me. "It's hard not to. I could be dirtier and say. That it's true your tight little pussy can't hide the fact that you did. Especially those screams and moans. I loved it so much. I could just cum inside you over and over. Lucky us I brought condoms. Several at that. I'm looking forward to hearing those moans and screams. Next time I'll make you scream as loud as possible." He whispers in my ear and squeezes my thigh.

I quickly cover my mouth. "Oh is this a weakness? A spot that gets you going?" He asks. I shake my head no. He moves his hand to the area of my crotch. It's pulsing like crazy. "You don't have to lie." He says rubbing a finger along my lips through my clothes. I bite my lip and hold his arm.

I cover my mouth with my other hand. "You obviously can't take it right now and I wouldn't want us to be kicked out or for you to release on your only pair of pants. I'll just take you later." He whispers and kisses me. He moves. "Such a tease." I say and eat a donut.

🍋End of conversation 🍋

"So let's talk about our date." He says says. I look at him. "I was thinking there is going to be a festival later on when it warms up. There's going to be fireworks,food and, games. Pretty much a good dating plan." He says. "Until then what?" I ask. "We could go see a movie one that might get you to snuggle up to me. I don't want you freezing to death on me. So I brought us a blanket. It's in the trunk. I do want to give you warmth though by having skin contact. Maybe in a bed." He says. I just smile a bit. "What's with the smile?" He asks.

"It's nothing it's just I had a dream last night." I say. "About?" He asks. "We were naked in bed. You were on your back and my head and left arm was on you. We had rings on. We were happily married." I say. He blushes and covers his face a bit. I look at him. "Sorry if that creeped you out or shook you." I say.

"Why would it though? I maybe wanna possibly marry you some day." He says rubbing his neck with a pink face. I blush and my eyes go wide. "O-oh." I say. "Would you say yes?" He asks. "Maybe." I say looking down. "Then we'll see together." He says. I hold his hand and he holds it back. "So um ready to go?" He asks. I nod.

Time skip

⚠️🍋 Lemon time 🍋⚠️

We go see a movie and cuddle in the theater. He looks around and nobody was in the theater since it was an old movie. He moves his hand under my arm to my chest. He gropes me. I moan and quickly cover my mouth. He chuckles.

"Kuroo we're in public!" I whisper. "What there's no one around." He says and slips his hand under my shirt and continues to grope me. He rubs and squeezes my thigh. "Kuroo." I moan and grip his thigh. He pulls me into his lap then undoes my shirt a bit. He kisses my neck then chest. I grind against him.

He sucks on my nipples and I grip his hair. He's getting really hard. He puts his hand in my panties. He rubs my clit. "Kuroo I'm gonna cum!" I say and grip his shoulders. He pulls out and puts a condom on. He pulls his pants and boxers down a bit more.

He slips my pants and panties off. He slips inside me. "Fuck this feels amazing." He says. He slouches a bit. "Bounce." He says. I grip his shirt and bounce. I moan and tilt my head back.

He thrusts up. I bite my lip. He gropes me roughly and sucks on my nipples hard. "So big and rough." I say. He grips my hips and pulls me up and down quickly. I cover my mouth to hide my loud moans. I'm cumming Kuroo I'm cumming!" I shout.

"Do it!" He says. I scream and cum. He holds me down tight. He cums and gets up holding me. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He thrusts in and out quickly. I can't stop moaning and cumming.

He cums over and over. He finally stops. He sits back down I bounces from him plopping down. "Come here baby." He says. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls me to him. "I love you so much." He says.

"I love you too so very much." I say. "We should get our clothes back on." He says. I nod. We get our clothes on.

TBC...