Three of a kind🍋

🍋⚠️Hard lemon ⚠️🍋

Yumi's POV

We've been hanging out for two days and it's been really fun. Kuroo has been look at me strangely though. Like he's been thinking. "I need to talk to you." He says. He takes me into the bedroom. I was thinking about maybe doing something sexual but it's different and you can say no if you don't want to." He says. "Okay." I say a bit worried and confused.

"How do you feel about a threesome?" He asks. I just look down. "Am I not good enough for you? Would you rather have someone else?" I ask. "Baby bird I love you more than anything. More than you could imagine. It's just Bokuto really likes you and his birthday is coming up. He's always wanted a threesome but he's always felt like it'd never happen. So I was wondering if you'd like to try it." He says. I blush. "It's okay if you don't want to." He says. "It's Bokuto and I feel like I can trust him. Plus you trust him. He must mean a lot to you to offer something like this to him. To ask me too. So yes I think I wouldn't mind it but it's up to him." I say.

"Okay baby bird." He says. "Bokuto." He says going to the living room. I follow him. I'm a blushing mess. "So since your birthday is coming up. I was thinking about the present I wanted to get you." Kuroo says. "Really it's early but okay." He says. "It up to you though if you want it." He says.

"What is it?" He asks excitedly. "A threesome with me and Yumi." He says. He turns a bright red. "U-Um." He says. "She's agreed to it so it's up to you." He says. He gets up from the couch. "It is something I've wanted for awhile and Yumi is really cute. So yeah I want to." Bokuto says.

"Then come on." Kuroo says. He takes my hand and we go to the bedroom. He follows. "I know this is your first time. So take her as you please." Kuroo says. Bokuto swallows. He comes up to me. He holds my cheek and kisses me.

I kiss him back. He's a really good kisser. Kuroo puts his hands in my pants and panties. He plays with my clit making me moan. He gropes me and kisses my neck. Bokuto stops kissing me. "You're okay with this one hundred percent right?" Bokuto asks.

I nod. He takes his clothes off. Me and Kuroo take ours off. Kuroo hands Bokuto a condom and he puts it on. It's big and thick. He's really hard too. He picks me up and slides it inside of me.

He starts to thrust at a medium pace. I moan at the quick movement. "Moaning already." Kuroo says. He sticks himself inside my behind. "Kuroo~!" I moan. Bokuto grunts. "So tight." He says.

"I know right she's really sensitive." Kuroo says. Bokuto grabs my ass. He starts to thrust inside. So does Kuroo. I'm a moaning mess. I grip Kuroo's hair and Bokuto's shoulder. "Please go deeper." I moan and tremble.

They speed up and slide me down further. "They're too big for me I can't handle them throbbing this much." I say. "You said you wanted them deeper so you'll have to get use to them. It feels too good to stop." Bokuto says. "Now who's the pervert? Hold on watch this Bokuto." Kuroo says. Kuroo grabs the back of my knees. "Be a good girl and take our dicks try not to squirm too much." Kuroo says. He grips them tight.

He thrust in me quickly pulling me up and down really fast. "OH GOD YES DADDY YES FUCK ME GOOD! MAKE THEM GO DEEP AND FAST!" I shout. "FUCK IT FEELS AMAZING GO FASTER KUROO MAKE HER CUM! I NEED YOU TO GO FASTER AND HARDER!" Bokuto shouts. "MAKE US CUM KUROO PLEASE!" I shout and claw into Bokuto's back. "OH FUCK!" Kuroo shouts and they both hit hard. I scream and cum over and over. "YES DADDY PLEASE DON'T STOP! I NEED YOU BOTH TO CUM INSIDE!" I scream from the top of my lungs.

Bokuto kisses me and we french kiss. I still can't stop. "I want to cum inside her raw pussy I need to badly." Bokuto says. "What do you say Yumi want him to cum deep inside you with out a condom?" Kuroo asks "Please do it take it off and fill me up." I say gripping Kuroo's shoulders. Bokuto pulls out and takes it off. I french kiss Kuroo while he does.

Bokuto shoves himself back in. I moan into Kuroo's kiss. "It feels so damn good I love your tight wet pussy I can't get enough of it." He says. "I hope you'll be able to take me inside you next cause I'm going to give you a cream pie." Kuroo says. "Let me try then." Bokuto says. I won't be able to handle much more. He takes my thighs.

Kuroo removes his hands and Bokuto's replaces them. He starts off slow then speed up quickly. Kuroo grabs my hips and moves me faster. I moan and hold his shoulders. "Ready?" Bokuto asks. "For?" I ask. "Do it mercilessly." Kuroo says with a smirk.

Bokuto smirks back and goes faster than Kuroo did. "I can't handle this speed you'll have me cumming already!" I say. "Almost there baby just a bit more!" Bokuto says. He hits harder. "Your being so rough!" I shout. My legs begin to tremble again. They leave hickeys and love bites all over my shoulders and neck.

They only did a few bite marks. They're throbbing so much it's like two vibrators are on high. "Please fill me like you've wanted. Show me how powerful you are captains." I say. They go really fast and cum hard at the same time. They shoot them inside several times. Bokuto grabs my jaw and makes me look at him. "You shouldn't have said that." He says. "Now we really have to go all out on you." Kuroo says. I swallow.

TBC...