Morning persuasion

Time skip to morning

Yumi's POV

I wake up with a yawn. I look around. So that really happened last night. It was so amazing. I look down at my body. He really didn't hold back. I have bite marks,hickeys,scratches and love bites almost everywhere.

I look over at him. He's so cute when he sleeps. I didn't really show any mercy to his body either if anything it looks like I did more damage. I caress his cheek and kiss him. He kisses back. "Well good morning to you too." He says. I blush.

"Mhm." I say. "So I'm that irresistible huh? Were you gonna do pervert things to me while I was sleeping?" He says. I blush. "No I just wanted to give you a good morning kiss. Plus you look really cute when you sleep." I say. "Well you know I can be awake for that. So come here." He says. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. He holds me back and kisses me.

We french kiss and he gets on top of me. "I forgot I'm supposed to treat you like a gentleman today." He says. "It seems you've already failed to. Your member is basically trying to force it's in me on it's own. Plus getting on top of me naked with out consent." I say with a smirk. "You know you like it though so there isn't a problem. You can't lie about it. You got so loud for me and came so much. Thinking about it gets me hard. Plus this is just morning wood." He says then kisses my neck. "Now I'll get up and make us some breakfast." He says.

I kiss his neck. "You could do that." I say. "You don't make things easy do you." He says with a chuckle. "No." I say. "Plus I need to check the weather is school is out or not." He says. "Oh right you still have school." I say. "Yes unfortunately. If I could I'd stay here with you so when I do get off of school and practice I'll come straight to you." He says.

"You are so sweet." I say. "I am your man so I should give you as much attention as possible." He says. "I'll do my best to give you attention too." I say. "Good girl." He says.

Time skip

He had to go to school it's not fair. There was a really big storm last night. I eat my ramen. I am only here for a short time. "What's wrong?" Nana says. "Kuroo has to go to school even though there was that storm yesterday." I say. "Those are pretty normal this time of year." Nana says.

"Seriously?" I say. "Mhm it's different from the country. The weather is nicer there." She says. "Why'd you decide to move here?" I ask. "Better job opportunities for grandpa. Plus a change of scenery was nice. Everything is so different. I didn't plan on staying there long anyway. I wanted to try new things. Being there wasn't really what I had in mind so when he said that. I decided why not. I wasn't going to argue about staying even though it was my home for awhile. I wanted to try something different." Nana says

"It sure is. Even the people are different. I'm surprised really. I thought they'd be the same a little bit. I think maybe I could get use to it." I say blushing. "So trying new things with out him knowing in the future." She says. "Well it is pretty quiet and I really like the country but I'm willing to move for him. Although it's where I'm raised and I know more about it there he can teach me as we go." I say. "There's nothing wrong with that though. It's nice that you'll move for him. Having the ability to make changes like that makes things easier. Plus if you get tired of it bribe him to move back. You're good at that." She says. "I don't know why though. The only thing that I'll miss is volleyball with my team. We'll have lots of practice to do since we'll be separated." I say.

"You're on the boys team?" She asks. I nod and explain to her everything. "Well that is interesting. Do you like it?" She asks. "I do a lot. It's better than being just the manager. Plus if I didn't play I wouldn't have met Kuroo again. So I'm glad that I'm doing it. Even if we lose which we won't. I'm glad that we were able to play." I say. "Maybe the coach and school will let you into a gym to practice." She says. "Really" I ask. "Yep use those persuasive eyes and make them listen." She says.

"Okay I will." I say. "Go now." She says. "Really?" I ask. "Mhm" She says with a smile. "Wait why now?" I ask. "Because the more time you spend together the more you'll know about each other. Then you'll definitely want to have babies together." She says. I blush.

"I will do it for my benefit nothing more." I say blushing. "Mhm you know you want to have his babies." She says. "Nana!" I say. "So go." She says. I go to my room to pack a bag. I tell Daichi about it and he chooses not to go this time.

Time skip

They said I could practice there. The coach was so nice. "Why exactly did you decide to join the boys volleyball team?" He asks as I stretch.

TBC...