Followers and crushes

Yumi's POV

It's time that me and Bokuto go back home. They give me kisses good bye then Kuroo takes me home.

Time skip

Next day of practicing at the gym. I hit a few spikes then they want me to play with them. A little bit into the game I feel eyes on me. I don't pay it any mind. Then I see figures from the corner of my eyes at the door. "Cheater!" I hear. The game stops.

That sounded like Noya. I look my whole team is at the door. "What are you guys doing here and who's a cheater?" I ask. "You You've been playing with another team behind our backs. How could you?" He says. I sigh and go to him. "I'm only playing because they wanted me to. They were nice enough to let me practice in the gym with them. So no there is no cheating here." I say. "But you've been playing with them." He says.

I pet his head. "You've played against them too besides you will again some day. Again why are you guys here." I say. "Well Tanaka saw on facegram that you were playing with Nekoma. The description said she's ours now. It was from Yamamoto so you know that he wasn't going to have that. Noya obviously wouldn't either. Hinata and Kageyama saw this as a opportunity to see Nekoma. We tried to stop them so we ended up here. Coach is here too he's parking the bus. He thought we all might as well go. Plus you weren't answering your phone." Suga says.

I rub my face. "You guys are trying to kill me and Daichi." I say. "Where is Daichi?" Suga asks. "He hasn't come yet." I say. "I'm here now." Daichi says. "Finally." I say. "That one is new where'd you get it?" Hinata asks.

"It was a gift." I say. "From who." Hinata asks. "From Kuroo." I say. "Rooster head. I didn't know you guys got so close." Hinata says. "You didn't tell them?" I ask Suga. "You never asked us too." He says. "I thought you would have told them. Since everything that happened." I say.

"What hasn't been said is it about volleyball?" Kageyama asks. Kuroo comes behind me. I can tell from the shadow. "Me and Kuroo are dating." I say. "Seriously I thought you and-" Hinata says Suga stops him. "They're dating and that's that." Suga says. "But." Hinata says.

"Not a word Hinata not a word." Daichi says. Asahi looks at Kuroo. "Okay well we have a game to finish so you can go home now." I say. "Hold on a second since you have your team you speak highly of why don't we see your improvements. You had to of at least done something." Coach Nekomata says. No. "We'll gladly accept that offer." Coach says coming to the door. They smirk at each other.

This rivalry stuff is getting old. I look up at Kuroo. He turns to the court. So the strategist begins to strategize. We get to one side of the court. They come up with a plan. I have to keep my eyes open at all times. I look at Kuroo he's in his head.

Time skip to second set

Kuroo's POV

I'm in front of shorty now. It's my chance to figure out what's happened.

"Hey shorty what was it that you were saying earlier? Yumi and someone else." I say. "Hm oh it's nothing now. You're with her so it'll be fine. She really works hard for what she wants. So you're probably stuck with her forever." He says. "Good to know." He says. Damn it I was hoping I'd get something out of him.

Time skip

"So you gonna tell me about this mystery person?" I ask as she's in front of me. "There isn't really a point to it but I'll tell you later." She says. Not a point huh? We'll see. Maybe it's a guy on her team. I look at them. The Ace seems to be looking at her a lot. I noticed him staring at me earlier.

Time skip

Third set

I'm right in front of him. He's avoiding eye contact now. He's strictly playing the game. Completely focused but I can tell he's trying to hide something. Is this guy her type? Big scary looking soft guys? I'm going to see what this guy's feelings for her are. If she has some kind of feelings for him too.

Time skip

End of the match

we won again. They get ready to go. I go up to her. "Hey." I say. "Yeah." She says and turns to me. I pull her to me and kiss her. She kisses me back.

I hold the kiss for a bit then let go. "Was that supposed to be a trophy kiss or something?" She asks. "No just cause I love you." I say with a smirk. I look over at the ace. He's disappointed depressed even. "So let's go to my place. I need to talk to you." I say.

Time skip to Kuroo's place

Yumi's POV

The ride was silent. We get into his house we get on the couch. "I wanna know now." He says. "About?" I ask. He gives me a look.

"Fine for awhile I had a crush on Asahi. He had a crush on me but he never told me. He always acted really weird about us being alone together or when we talk in general. Supposedly everyone thought what he clearly wasn't showing. I thought about asking him out but then I saw you. I completely zoned out. I felt all hot and seeing stars. Then I passed out. Suga had snuck me off to the nurses office and the nurse explained everything. By the time we got back it was time for the second set. I was nervous and kind of scared to play because I didn't want anything else bad to happen. I wanted to be closer though. Then once the match was over you appeared out of nowhere behind me at the vending machine. You really should wear a bell. Then after that. We started talking. I was really falling for you hard. I had known Asahi since middle school. Yet somehow I managed to know more about you in less than a day. When it was the next day Daichi asked about me and you. About us walking out together. We had the same conversation we're having. I skipped practice that day until I felt comfortable. So that's the story. Are you upset with me?" I ask.

"No I'm not mad. You told me the truth didn't you?" He asks. "Well yeah but still." I say. "But still nothing. You're mine now. That's all that matters to me he can't have you. Besides I know you love me lots little miss swooning star seer." He says. I blush. "Don't call me that." I say. "Okay then baby bird it is." He says. "I feel the need though to punish you." He says. "H-huh?" I ask.

TBC...