Messy

🍋lemony part ends at next bolded🍋

Yumi's POV

"N-Now why exactly do you have to go all out." I say. Bokuto gets on the bed. Kuroo puts me down I wabble to stand. He picks me up and goes to Bokuto. "You wanted to see how powerful we are so we have to show you." Bokuto says. "We can't show you any mercy baby bird. If we do we'd be hiding the potential we have." Kuroo says. "Now bring me that ass." He says.

Kuroo sits me on Bokuto's lap. It's thicker than Kuroo's. I grip Bokuto's arms. He lays back and opens my legs. Kuroo goes into my area. I bite my lip. Kuroo rubs his member against my lips then enters.

They start to thrust. I wrap my legs around Kuroo tightly. Bokuto moan as he kisses my neck. Kuroo smirks at me. My chest rises and falls quickly. "We'll make sure that we give you all of our strength." Kuroo says.

🍋End of lemony part🍋

Time skip hours later

We lay there panting. "That was amazing. The best birthday present I could ever ask for." Bokuto says. "Yeah we should do that again sometime. What do you think Yumi?" Kuroo asks. "I'm pretty sure I can't even walk right now so at least let me heal up. It'd be nice to do it again." I say. "Sorry about that got to excited." Bokuto says and kisses my shoulder.

He snuggles up to me. I run a hand through his hair and he relaxes on my chest. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been that rough with you. I know you like it rough but you set something off. I had to go all out on you. Well more than I normally do." Kuroo says. He holds my cheek and caresses it. He french kisses me and I kiss him back.

"Let's get some rest." He says. I nod. Bokuto has already fallen asleep on my chest. "What do we do from here?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Will things go back to the way they were or will they be different?" I ask. "We'll just have to see." He says. I start to feel sleepy.

Time skip to morning

I yawn and see I'm holding Bokuto. I snuggle up to him. Kuroo is holding me from behind. Bokuto puts his arms around me. He starts to wake up. "Morning Yumi." He says. "Morning." I say.

"So you wanna snuggle a bit. That can be arranged." He says. He holds me close and his member slips through my thighs. His hard morning wood tapping against my area. "Sorry about that I was dreaming about you and got hard. Seeing you like this doesn't help." He says. He moves some strands of hair from my face. He leans in and kisses me. We kiss for bit then he lets go.

"We should wake Kuroo up and go get some breakfast." I say. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I just want to do this a little more. Then we could can get up and do whatever." He says holding the back of my neck. We kiss more. He stops. "Okay now we can. Do you think you can walk?" He asks. "My legs are still trembling but I can try." I say. He gets up so I can get up but some bones pop.

I try to walk but stumble. I get back up. "Okay I think I'm good." I say. "I don't think so." He says. Kuroo wakes up. "Hm what's going on?" He asks waking up. "Morning we're trying to see if Yumi can walk. She fell and some of her bones popped. So she probably shouldn't be walking around too much." Bokuto says.

"Okay well there's underwear in that top draw second drawer has t-shirts. You can take showers and I'll wash our clothes." He says sitting up. Bokuto picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. "Wanna shower together?" He asks holding my cheek. "It's fine. I need to stand on my own. You can't carry me forever." I say. "Fine I'll get our clothes and bring them in here." He says. "Okay." I say. He french kisses me. "Let me know if you need anything." He says.

Time skip

I go to Kuroo's room. He's getting dressed. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him from behind. "Hey good to see you walking." He says. "Yeah I feel better." I say. He turns around and kisses me. I kiss him back.

I run my hands through his hair. He pulls away. "Nope no I can't anymore. You still need time to heal. You can't heal up that well." He says looking away. I look up at him with a smile. "No." He says. I rub my face on him then look at him cutely. "You really have your ways of persuasion." He says.

"So I've been told." I say with a smile. He sits me on his desk. He holds me close and kisses me. I grip his shirt. We french kiss. He holds my waist. He leans forward a bit.

I wrap my arms around him. "Spread your legs for me I want to be closer." He says I open them. He holds me close and I wrap my legs around him. I grip his hair. He grinds against me. I hold him close.

TBC...